This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Chef Revival 16" x 16" Blue Microfiber Towel - 6/Pack
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Hypoallergenic and non-abrasive
- Durable and absorbent weave
- Great for polishing glassware and flatware
- 200 GSM
|Chef Revival MF100BL Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Chef Revival MF100BL Details
Pick up lint, dust, liquids, and more off virtually any surface with the Chef Revival MF100BL blue microfiber towel! This towel is made of an absorbent material that is hypoallergenic and non-abrasive, so you can clean a variety of surfaces at your business without an issue. Its long-lasting and durable weave mean you can repeatedly use it for lint free cleaning. This cloth is excellent for polishing glassware and flatware to a sparkling shine, eliminating the possibility of streaks.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
People Talk About:towels microfiber cleans surfaces tables behind great polishing quality towel
These are ok. We tried using them for polishing stemware and they leave some lint behind. Good towel for polishing our granite bar top, but we still see small amounts of lint left behind.
I love these microfiber towels. I use these to clean so many different surfaces with ease. Also works great on electronics without using any harsh chemicals!
This is a very good quality microfiber cloth. I use it for cleaning my customer tables. This help remove the treaks. And cleans the table very well.
A high quality towel that we always try to keep on hand. These are easily washed and can be used many times. Microfiber cleans more with less.
These blue chef revival towels are great microfiber towels. They don't release fiber as they are wiped across a surface and pick up water like a charm.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register