- Withstands up to 500 washing machine cycles
- Cleans windows, mirrors, ledges, and frames
- Features coarse side for cleaning and smooth side for polishing
- Soft, sanitary microfiber
- Unique moisture absorbing material
- Great alternative to paper towels
- Double-stitched edges
- Provides a streak-free clean
Other Products from this Line
- Unger MB400 SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Green Medium-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
- Unger MB40J SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Yellow Medium-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
- Unger MF40J SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 15" Yellow Heavy-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
- Unger MF40Y SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 15" Yellow and Red Heavy-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
- Unger MC40J SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Yellow Light-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
Unger MF40L Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.8 lb.
- 16 Inches
- 16 Inches
- Machine Washable
- Number of Washes
- 500 Washes
- Glass Cleaning Cloths
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Unger MF40L Details
Serving as a great alternative to paper towels, this Unger MF40L MicroWipe 16" x 16" green microfiber window wiper is perfect for cleaning and drying your windows, mirrors, ledges, and frames. Made of microfiber, this filament-packed cloth reduces surface debris and lowers bacteria levels by more than 96%. Plus, it absorbs moisture and collects soils for streak-free cleaning.
This cloth boasts incredible durability as it can withstand up to 500 washing machine cycles and other rigorous cleaning applications. Thanks to a design that features one coarse side for cleaning and another smooth side for polishing, this all-inclusive towel has your needs covered! Use it wet or dry, as this dry towel will collect fine dust through static charge.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
3 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register