Carlisle 3633404 16" x 16" Yellow Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Save up to 40 - 60% per day on chemicals
- Removes 400% more grime than cotton
- Holds 4 times more moisture than cotton
- Keep surfaces gleaming with little or no use of cleaning agents
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
- Washable, withstanding more than 500 washings
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean surfaces quicker, easier, and faster with this Carlisle 3633404 16" x 16" yellow terry microfiber towel. Removing 400% more dirt than cotton and absorbing nearly 7 times its own weight in liquids, this quality cloth provides efficient cleaning. Thousands of polyester / polyamide blend microscopic fibers pick up and hold dusty dirt, grime and bacteria. This hypoallergenic, lint-free, nonabrasive microfiber cloth eliminates streaking and reduces cleaning chemicals usage. This microfiber cloth is also non-abrasive, so there's no need to worry about scratching your surfaces.
Machine washable, this cloth can withstand more than 500 launderings, saving you time and money buying new rags or cloths. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
People Talk About:Cleaning microfiber cloth great Terry yellow hands cleans cloth's cloths
Not my favorite color, and a bit pricier than other microfiber cloths I've used, but worth the price! Very versatile. I've mostly used this one for dusting.
Vivian B. Posted on 06/20/2017
Yeah yeah I really like this 16 x 16" yellow Terry microfiber cleaning cloth's it's nice I really like the big size is terrific for cleaning my cabinets in my counters I am happy with my purchase it showed up very fast and one of great price for two
Bistro L. from Place to be Bistro Posted on 05/17/2017
Perfect size cloth for finishing touches on any mirror or silver utensil. No residue smudges and cleans well. I will order more for sure. Highly recommend for any restaurant or home.
Jason M. Posted on 05/06/2017
This yellow terry microfiber cleaning cloth has been great to use in our flooring business. I use it to wipe up excess stain from the floor. This color is special for us because it never bleeds into the floor, and remains in tact for a long time. Definitely good quality!
Shaun R. from 4K9 & Company Posted on 02/28/2017
This 16" x 16" yellow terry microfiber cleaning cloth is great for buffing out small streaks on stainless steel. It has small fibers so it leaves behind no lint.
Evan B. from Jack & Alice LLC. Posted on 03/17/2016
You can also use the Carlisle 3633404 16" x 16" Yellow Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth to dry off your wet hands. When you're constantly washing your hands, it's nice to grab and use and keep on going with your tasks with dry hands.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 on Youtube Posted on 02/02/2016
For cleaning the car dashboard it works. It is multipurpose so the possibilities are endless. The good thing is that it's reusable and can be washed. I keep it in the glove compartment for any other uses that may arise in the car.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/19/2015
This is a great cleaning cloth! We have used it to clean up sauces and microwaves! Very absorbent and strong material that easily removes food splatters in the microwave!!!
Eric K. Posted on 10/11/2012
we have microfiber cleaning cloth that is very similar to this but only in green. it cleans objects very well compared to towels. we use this at the sushi bar
Angel C. Posted on 12/18/2011
these really clean the suface and do not leave any lint on surface. they are great for polishing or surfaces like stainless steel or corrian.
A. N. Posted on 12/13/2011
Great product at a great price! Works well for cleaning kitchen equipment without leaving lint behind like a terry cloth does. Will be back to webstaurantstore.com for future purchases.
Louis F. from Enventys Posted on 12/09/2011
These are wonderful, use them for dusting by hand and also in place of using dry dusting cloths on the floor dust mop. Wash up clean as new. Highly recommend.
Marilyn J. Posted on 01/24/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register