This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blodgett BTT-16G Natural Gas 16 Gallon Round Countertop Braising Pan / Tilt Skillet - 30,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Natural gas, 30,000 BTU
- 16 gallon capacity; countertop design won't use valuable floor space
- Satin finish 10 gauge stainless steel pan with a polished interior and coved corners
- Tilting mechanism for easy emptying; tilt handle with heat proof knob
- Tilt lock holds pan in upright position
- Concealed mounting lugs for mounting to the counter
- Integrally mounted controls; temperature range of 100-450 degrees Fahrenheit
|Blodgett BTT-16G NAT Specs|
|Width||29 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 7/8 Inches|
|Height||40 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||8 3/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||100 - 450 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BTT-16G NAT Details
Cook large portions of ground meats, sauces, vegetables, and more with the Blodgett BTT-16G natural gas 16 gallon round countertop braising pan / tilt skillet! This unit features a smaller countertop design that is ideal for kitchens where you don't have the space for a large floor model but still need the high-efficiency, high-output cooking power of a tilting braising pan. It is small enough to fit in most kitchens, but still offers a large 16 gallon capacity that allows you to create large batches of seared, grilled, sauteed, or simmered foods without the mess and inefficiency of stockpots and ranges.
This unit's pan is made of satin finish 10 gauge stainless steel with a polished interior surface and coved corners for easy cleanout. It has a 3/8" thick stainless steel clad bottom plate, and the sides of the round pan slope outward for easy access to the cooking plate. Plus, the pouring spout directs the food into your hotel pans or food storage containers when you tilt the pan for emptying.
Tilting this braising pan is safe and easy since it has a tilt handle with a heat proof knob to prevent employee injuries. Plus, the tilt lock control keeps the pan in the upright position when you are cooking.
Integrally-mounted controls, located on the front of the unit in the stainless steel control housing for easy access, offer a 100-450 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range. In addition, the high-temperature cut-off, cook indicator light, thermostat, power switch, and ignition light all make it easy for your employees to operate this tilt skillet.
This unit comes with concealed mounting lugs to secure it to the counter. 30,000 BTU; a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 29 1/4"
Front to Back: 29 7/8"
Pan Depth: 8 3/4"
Height (with handle): 40 3/4"
Capacity: 16 gallons
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BTT-16G NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register