- iVarioBoost utilizes ceramic elements that heat up to 392 degrees Fahrenheit in just 3 minutes
- iCookingSuite features sensors that detect load quantities, piece sizes, and food condition
- iZoneControl splits up the oven into 4 individual heating zones for more flexibility
- Core temperature probe ensures that foods are cooked to precise doneness
- 2020 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- Rational 60.72.905 Floor Anchoring Kit for Ivario L and XL Tilt Skillets
- Rational 60.73.348 Heat Resistant Solid Scoop for Ivario 2-S, L, and XL Skillets
- Rational VarioMobil Full and Half Size Pan Transport for iVario L and XL Tilt Skillets
- Rational 60.71.643 Stainless Steel Spatula for iVario Tilt Skillets
- Rational 60.73.923 Soft Cleaning Pad for iVario Tilt Skillets - 2/Pack
- Rational 60.73.586 Heat Resistant Perforated Scoop for Ivario 2-S, L, and XL Skillets
- Rational 60.73.925 Cleaning Kit with Arm and 4 Pads for iVario Tilt Skillets
- Rational 60.73.924 Cleaning Scrubs for iVario Tilt Skillets - 6/Pack
|Rational WX9ENRA.0005619 STAND W/ FEET Specs|
|Height||42 1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
Rational WX9ENRA.0005619 STAND W/ FEET Details
Deep-fry, boil, sear, and much, much more with ease and precision with the Rational iVario Pro L 26 gallon electric tilt skillet! Not only will you save on space by replacing several appliances with this extremely dynamic piece of equipment, you'll also save on time as well as energy. The iVarioBoost feature is a heating technology that utilizes ceramic elements attached to the pan base. The pan base is heat-conductive and will heat up evenly to 392 degrees Fahrenheit in only 3 minutes, greatly reducing potential down time associated with standard appliances. It also has enough reserve power to quickly compensate for temperature changes as food or liquid are added.
There is no need for constant monitoring during the cooking process, as the iCookingSuite uses intelligent sensors in the pan base that detect piece sizes, food condition, and load quantities. This allows the skillet to adjust settings on the fly to achieve the ideal end product according to the chef's preferences. With iZoneControl you can turn your skillet into 4 smaller skillets, each individually controlled. Each zone can be operated at different temperatures and cooking paths, so you can make several different dishes at once. If a zone is not in use, it will not be heated, saving energy. iZoneControl even suggests which zones would be ideal for certain dishes.
A core temperature probe has 6 measuring points and can be inserted into the food so the perfect doneness is achieved every time. It also has automatic error correction just in case there is an incorrect reading. Automatic water filling saves you the time of manually having to fill the skillet and is accurate to the exact quart. When it comes time to clean out the skillet, an integrated hand shower makes the task a breeze. It has both spray and jet modes, and includes automatic retraction so it is out of the way when not in use. An all stainless steel interior and exterior construction make this unit easy to clean and corrosion resistant. Adjustable feet allow you to level out the unit on uneven floors. A 480V electrical connection is required for operation of this unit.
Height (without base): 23 7/8"
Height (with closed lid): 42 1/2"
Height (with open lid): 69 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Rational WX9ENRA.0005619 STAND W/ FEET
Resources and Downloads for
Rational WX9ENRA.0005619 STAND W/ FEET
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register