Cleveland SGL-30-TR Natural Gas 30 Gallon DuraPan Open Base Tilt Skillet - 91,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Spring-assisted, vented cover; open base
- 91,000 BTU
- Temperature range of 100-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Splash-proof controls and water tight electrical connections
- Electric spark ignition
- Natural gas
You May Also Need
Boasting innovative designs for every application, Cleveland steamers are durable, affordable, and reliable. Cook foods fast and easily without flavor transfer with these units!
|Cleveland SGL30TR NATURAL Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||32 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||100 - 425 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland SGL30TR NATURAL Details
With the Cleveland SGL-30-TR DuraPan natural gas open base tilt skillet, you can cook up to 75 lb. of ground beef or make up to 27 gallons of soup at once! Powerful 91,000 BTU gas burners allow the SGL-30- TR to preheat in just 11 short minutes, and its adjustable electronic thermostat has a temperature range of 100-425 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, at full capacity, the pan can go from cold to boiling in just 60 minutes.
This tilting skillet's stainless steel clad 5/8" thick cooking surface is guaranteed against warping. Its electronic thermostat is embedded only 1/8" from the top surface for fast reaction to temperature inputs. The entire unit is constructed from durable stainless steel for easy cleanup and years of dependable service.
Simple controls are recessed to avoid damage, and all electrical connections are safe and easy to use. Additionally, the stainless steel pan features both gallon and liter markings for measurement at a glance!
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 37"
Capacity: 30 gallons
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
Left to Right: 32"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland SGL30TR NATURAL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
People Talk About:recommend market machine easy best
i will recommend this machine to anyone very good and easy to use if your in the market this is the best there is s
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register