Groen BPM-30GC Stainless Steel 30-Gallon Tilting Liquid Propane Braising Pan - 104,000 BTU
$18,711.00/EachShips free with Plus
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Versatile design allows you to braise, boil, steam, and grill signature dishes
- Controls and tilt mechanism are safely mounted in a water-resistant housing
- Features gallon and liter fill-level markers for precise filling
- Designed for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Durable stainless steel construction for long-term use in commercial kitchens
|Groen BPM-30GC135 LP Specs|
|Width||38 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||44 5/16 Inches|
|Height||43 5/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||175 - 400 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||104,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Groen BPM-30GC135 LP Details
Prepare perfectly braised, steamed, boiled, grilled, or even pan-fried dishes with the Groen BPM-30GC stainless steel 30-gallon tilting natural gas braising pan! Not only will you save on space by replacing several appliances with this extremely dynamic piece of equipment, you'll also save on time as well as energy. This tilting braising pan has a 30 gallon capacity, a quick-tilting body with a manual crank, and a worm-and-gear tilting mechanism. The pan is thermostatically controlled and offers convenience with an auto on /off feature, which will turn the pan off when the set temperature is reached, and will turn the pan on if the temperature falls below the selected heat setting.
With a durable, solid, one-piece welded, stainless steel construction, this tilting braising pan is sure to stand up in commercial kitchens. This tilting braising pan was also built with safety and sanitation in mind, with a 3" radius interior. The unit can tilt to vertical in 24 turns or past vertical for easier access when cleaning and sanitizing. For added safety, the tilting mechanism and controls are mounted in a water-resistant housing in the front of the unit.
This tilting braising pan is easy to operate, with a simple on / off switch and a temperature control knob. The knob allows you to adjust the heat easily and precisely between 175 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit, or 79 and 204 degrees Celsius. This unit is equipped with two indicator lights to clearly show when the unit is on and when the unit is heating. The pan interior also features gallon and liter fill markers for ease of use.
This unit comes with a standard mounting bracket that allows for faucet mounting on the left side, right side, or right-rear of the unit. This unit requires propane gas service via a 1/2" NPT gas supply line, as well as a 115V electrical connection. The plug and chord for this unit are not included.
Groen equipment is backed by a 1-year parts and labor warranty. K-12 schools also qualify for an extended 1-year parts and labor warranty.
Left to Right: 38 1/2"
Front to Back: 44 5/16"
Height: 43 5/16"
Capacity: 30 Gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Groen BPM-30GC135 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Free Start-UP for all Groen Products. 1-year P&L warranty on all equipment. 5-year P&L Cavity warranty on steamers. Free 2nd-year P&L warranty for K-12 Schools.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register