This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Natural gas, 100,000 BTU
- 40 gallon capacity
- #4 finish 10 gauge stainless steel pan with a polished interior and coved corners
- Electric motor driven screw jack for accurate and smooth tilting
- High temperature cut off
- Welded stainless steel legs with front bullet feet and rear flanged feet
- Integrally mounted controls; temperature range of 100-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spring-assisted hinged stainless steel cover with a handle
|Blodgett BLP-40G NAT Specs|
|Height||43 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||9 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||100 - 450 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||100,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BLP-40G NAT Details
Cook large portions of ground meats, sauces, vegetables, and more with the BLP-40G natural gas 40 gallon power tilt braising pan / tilt skillet! This 100,000 BTU unit features a large 40 gallon capacity that allows you to create large batches of seared, grilled, sauteed, or simmered foods without the mess and inefficiency of stockpots and ranges. With only a 48" x 37" footprint, this unit has no trouble fitting in most kitchens, and thanks to the power tilting mechanism, is also easy to use for virtually any operator.
This 10 gauge stainless steel braising pan has a polished interior surface and coved corners for easy cleanout. Plus, a removable pour strainer and no-drip condensate guide combine to further ease your cleaning and emptying experience.
The motor-driven tilt mechanism makes tilting this braising pan smooth, safe, and precise. When the pan is tilted, the gas supply automatically shuts off to ensure safety for your employees. Integrally-mounted controls, located on the front of the unit for easy access, offer a 100-450 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range. In addition, the high-temperature cut-off, cook indicator light, thermostat, and power switch all make it easy for your employees to operate this tilt skillet. Adjustable front bullet feet with rear flanged feet allow this braising pan to maintain proper leveling on any surface. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 37"
Height: 43 1/2
Pan Depth: 9"
Capacity: 40 gallons
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BLP-40G NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register