Beverage-Air UCF32AHC-24 32" Left-Hinged Door Undercounter Freezer
Other Available Types:
- Stainless steel exterior with corrosion-resistant aluminum interior; 6" casters
- Stay-open door with self-closing feature and magnetic gaskets for a secure seal
- Left-side hinge ensures door is accessible where standard doors won't open
- Full electronic control with an automatic defrost for easy operation and maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3+ hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-2 60" Two Drawer / One Door Worktop Freezer - 17.1 cu. ft.
plus $4,979.39 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4 60" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
plus $5,078.84 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD27AHC-2 27" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
plus $3,346.11 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-4 48" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
plus $4,496.29 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-2 48" Two Drawer, One Door Worktop Freezer
plus $4,339.46 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD36AHC-2 36" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
plus $4,033.46 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF27AHC-24 27" Undercounter Freezer with Left Hinged Door
plus $2,356.20 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF24AHC-24 24" Undercounter Freezer with Left Hinged Door
plus $2,191.73 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF24HC-24 24" Shallow Depth Undercounter Freezer - Left Hinged Door
plus $2,191.73 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF20HC-24 20" Low Profile Undercounter Freezer - Left Hinged Door
plus $2,149.65 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF27HC-24 27" Shallow Depth Left-Hinged Door Undercounter Freezer
plus $2,356.20 / Each
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCF32AHC-24 Specs|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||7.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCF32AHC-24 Details
This Beverage-Air UCF32AHC-24 32" left-hinged door undercounter freezer is a great solution when you need to increase the usable frozen storage capacity in your kitchen! With a stainless steel front, sides, and 1/2" thick top, this unit can stand up to the rigors of even fast-paced kitchens. Plus, since the interior liner is made from aluminum, you don't need to worry about rust and corrosion compromising the safety of the food you serve.
While the door features a magnetic gasket that creates a positive seal, the interior comes with 2 epoxy-coated shelves to accommodate any storage need and to give you the flexibility to meet changing menu needs. In addition, the door is hinged on the left to open in spaces where standard doors lack ample clearance. It's also field reversible so the hinge side can be changed to suit your growing and evolving space.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This makes it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business, and thanks to its full electronic control and interior thermometer, the unit is easy to monitor throughout the day. It's engineered to operate at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit for optimum food safety.
A set of 6" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Height: 34 5/8"
Capacity: 7.2 cu. ft.
Depth: upper 18 1/4"
Depth: lower 15 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register