Beverage-Air DW-64-S-29 65" Stainless Steel Frosty Brew Deep Well Bottle Cooler - 18.5 cu. ft.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Holds up to 25 1/4 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 34 3/4 cases of 12 oz. cans
- High RPM fans provide greater cooling
- Wear-resistant, easy-to-clean stainless steel finish with galvanized steel interior
- Temperature range: 30 to 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Integrated bottle cap opener and catcher
- 1/3 hp compressor uses R-134a refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Beverage-Air offers superior cold storage for your best beverages with their bottle coolers. From standard units to Frosty Brew units, Beverage-Air ensures that all of your bottled beverage needs are taken care of.
|Beverage-Air DW64-S-29 Specs|
|Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Height||33 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||61 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||27 Inches|
|Capacity||18.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||25 1/4 Cases|
|Number of 12 oz. Cans||34 3/4 Cases|
|Number of Dividers||4|
|Number of Lids||2 Lids|
|Temperature Range||30 - 32 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air DW64-S-29 Details
Serve some of the coldest and best-tasting beer in town with the Beverage-Air DW-64-S-29 65" stainless steel Frosty Brew deep well bottle cooler. Thanks to a pair of quick access "easy-glide" stainless steel lids with a matching, durable exterior, this versatile unit promises fast and dependable service for your busy bar, pub, or restaurant. This horizontal cooler can hold up to 25 1/4 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 34 3/4 cases of 12 oz. cans with exceptional ease. Four adjustable dividers are included for practical arrangement of your most popular drink choices.
Integrated high RPM cooling fans, along with a balanced, lift-out system that uses a 1/3 hp compressor and R-134a refrigerant, help keep the interior temperature between 30 and 32 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure the items stored inside are kept at an ice cold temperature. Additionally, the entire cabinet is fitted with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation to increase both the unit's structural strength and overall energy efficiency. Other features include a built-in bottle opener / cap catcher and an oversized self-defrosting evaporator.
Guaranteed to revolutionize your bottle service and storage capabilities, the Beverage-Air DW-64-S-29 65" Frosty Brew bottle cooler is perfect for your bar or pub. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 26 1/2"
Height: 33 7/8"
Depth: 22 1/2"
Capacity: 18.5 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register