Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-G-S-WINE 59" SS Back Bar Wine Series Refrigerator - 2 Glass Doors
Other Available Styles:
- Designed for wine holding with LED lighting
- 23.7 cu. ft.
- Includes (4) adjustable shelves
- Maintains 40 - 60 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/4 hp, 115V, 7.4 amps
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 00C26-012A 3" Plate Casters - 4/Set
$222.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-218D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB58 (Right Hand Section) and MS58 Back Bar Refrigerators
$127.20 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-168A Equivalent Galvanized Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-719C Wire Shelf Divider
$40.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-226A Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$29.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-049AAA Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$32.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C26S014A 6" Adjustable Legs for Beer Dispensers - 4/Set
$383.25 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$182.49 / Set
With all the different options Beverage-Air has for their back bar coolers, you are sure to get just the right unit for your space. Check out the different sizes and option available to keep your best beverages cold and ready to serve!
|Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-G-S-WINE Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||55 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Capacity||23.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||40 - 60 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-G-S-WINE Details
Designed to chill and hold wine at optimum temperatures, this Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-G-S-WINE 59" stainless steel back bar wine series refrigerator with 2 glass swing doors is the perfect addition to your bar, restaurant, or other dining establishment! This unit offers the same convenient features of a back bar refrigerator, with the added convenience of a refrigeration system specifically designed to hold red and white wines at a 40 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range. It has a capacity of 2 straight wall kegs. Stainless steel shelf clips ensure stable support and longevity.
Equipped with a 1/4 hp refrigeration system, this model uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent temperature range for storage of all your fine wines! Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation ensure energy efficiency. It requires a 115V electrical connection
(2) swing glass doors
- Exterior: Wear-resistant vinyl-on-steel with sleek black finish; 2" stainless steel top
- Interior: Galvanized steel walls and ceiling; heavy-duty stainless steel reinforced floor and doorsills
- (4) coated wire shelves and adjustable thermostat included
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Interior LED lighting illuminates products for easy visibility
- Automatic condensation control
- Requires a 115V electrical connection
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 23.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register