Armour-Eckrich Lido 6.25 lb. Genoa Salami - 6/Case
$154.00/CaseDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$159.99/Case|
Recommended Similar Item
- Made using an old-world, traditional recipe for authentic, Italian flavor
- Made from premium 100%, USDA-inspected pork
- Great for making antipasto salads, deli and breakfast sandwiches, and hors d'oeuvres
- Fully cooked; ready to slice and serve
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6.25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Indulge your meat-lovers with the genuine, traditional Italian taste of this Armour-Eckrich Lido 6.25 lb. genoa salami. This genoa salami features a rich, tangy flavor that is more tart than hard salami. Slice to create classic hearty Italian sandwiches, like salami with pesto, arugula, provolone cheese, and roasted red peppers on Italian bread. Perfect for a variety of hors d'oeuvres, slice and roll this genoa salami with provolone cheese to serve alongside olives and tomatoes on your deli tray, or whip up a classic Italian antipasto salad. You can even use this salami to create wholesome dinner options like salami carbonara topped with freshly-shaved parmesan. No matter how you decide to use it, this genoa salami provides endless ways to serve quality meat that your customers crave.
Using an old-recipe, this genoa salami is made with only the finest cuts of 100%, USDA-inspected pork, and is then expertly seasoned to deliver a fresh, authentic Italian flavor. To protect and preserve its rich flavor, BHA with citric acid is added. Great for stocking at your restaurant or deli, Italian eatery, or bustling bistro, simply slice it thin or cut into cubes to create a variety of appetizing meals to offer on your menu.
Smithfield Foodservice, a leader in delivering quality proteins to the market, delivers a wide range of value-added meats from their portfolio of heritage brands. Since 1877, their brand, Armour-Eckrich, has been delivering the quality, consistency, and versatility operators look for. Offering flavorful products made with old-world recipes using the finest raw ingredients, Smithfield Foodservice is a quality choice for your establishment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register