Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds 20 food pans
- Steam, convection, and combination cooking settings
- Push-button controls and clear LED readout
- Zero clearance design saves valuable space under hood and reduces ventilation costs
- PROrinse hand shower for water control
- SafeVent automatic steam venting system
- Convenient roll-in design
- Natural Gas, 120V
- Alto-Shaam CE-24750 1 Qt. Cleaner for Combitherm Ovens - 12/Case
- Alto-Shaam 5016490 Roll-In Stainless Steel Plate Cart - 51 Plate
- Alto-Shaam 5015049 Correctional Roll-In Stainless Steel Bun Pan Rack - 20 Pan
- Alto-Shaam SH-23000 Roasting Rack for Combitherm Combi Ovens - Holds (6) Chickens
- C Pure Oceanloch-L3 Triple Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L3 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
- Alto-Shaam SH-2903 Stainless Steel Wire Shelf for Combitherm Combi Ovens
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Grease Guardian CG-4 Combi Guardian 10 lb. Automatic Grease Trap
|Alto-Shaam CTC20-10G NAT120/1 Specs|
|Width||35 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||42 1/4 Inches|
|Height||79 1/4 Inches|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Full Sized Food Pan Capacity||20|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity||20|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Pan Type|| Full Size Food Pans|
Half Size Sheet Pans
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||85 - 485 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||140,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, visit their website to fill out the warranty registration form and the factory-authorized installation process form to get started.
Alto-Shaam CTC20-10G NAT120/1 Details
Cook a wide variety of food with the perfect cooking method using the Alto-Shaam CTC20-10G Combitherm natural gas boiler-free roll-in 20 pan combi oven! This combi oven features steam and convection cooking modes to accommodate nearly any food, while the combination setting lets you thoroughly cook food much faster than steam or convection alone. And thanks to its roll-in design, you can cook large quantities of your most popular foods using half-size sheet pans or full-size food pans in compatible carts.
For easy use, this combi oven comes with simple and intuitive push-button controls so you can make quick adjustments at a moment's notice. The LED readout clearly shows the cooking mode, temperature, and remaining cook time, and its spacious interior accommodates a single Alto-Shaam roll-in cart with a built-in drip tray. And thanks to its CombiClean sanitation system, you can clean this whole oven with the simple push of a button.
This combi oven's exterior is made entirely of stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability, and the CoolTouch3 triple pane window on the door gives you the full view of your food while keeping the interior properly insulated. The Zero Clearance system maximizes your floor space while protecting sensitive temperature components and controls, and with its adjustable stainless steel legs, you can be sure this unit is reliably stable. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Comes with a 3/4" NPT water connection. A hood is required for installation.
Left to Right: 35 11/16"
Front to Back: 42 1/4"
Height: 79 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register