Earn up to $1,404.00 back (140,400 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Steam, convection and combination cooking modes
- ClimaPlus automatically adjusts humidity for effortlessly consistent results
- Store up to 100 cooking processes on the programmable control panel
- Automatic cleaning function with 4 programs of varying degrees for unsupervised cleaning
- 2 high-performance fan propellers with five fan speeds yield uniformity and shorter cooking times
Rational CG2GRRA.0000280 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 861 lb.
- 42 5/8 Inches
- 44 Inches
- 73 3/4 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- Control Type
- Dials / Buttons
- Door Type
- Energy Star Qualified
- Full Sized Food Pan Capacity
- Full Sized Sheet Pan Capacity
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Installation Type
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Racks
- Pan Type
- Full Size Food Pans
Full Size Sheet Pans
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Full Size
- Steam Source
- Steam Generator
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- Is this unit compatible with Ultravent or Ultravent Plus?
- No, only electric units can utilize Ultravent or Ultravent Plus. Gas units are not compatible.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Is this item returnable?
- Due to the manufacturer's standards, this item is not returnable.
- Is this shipping time on this item different for special orders?
- Special order changes to factory standard models can carry an 8 to 13 week shipping time.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
- How many shelves / racks come with this oven?
- This oven includes a number of racks equal to 1/2 the pan capacity listed in the title. So for instance:
20-Pan = 10 racks
10-Pan = 5 racks
6-Pan = 3 racks
Double ovens with a stacking kit include twice this amount (for example, a kit with (2) 6-pan ovens comes with 3 racks in each oven, for a total of 6 racks, and 12 pans of total capacity.
The given pan capacity reflects the number of pans that can be held on the slides. If you wish to use a pan size that will not fit inside the pan slides, you can use the racks or order more racks to accommodate them.
Rational CG2GRRA.0000280 Details
The Rational iCombi Classic is the perfect solution for chef's that demand cooking excellence and consistency. With the push of a button the Rational iCombi classic delivers the versatility of many types of equipment, yielding consistent results throughout the day. The iCombi also dramatically reduces the footprint of you kitchen equipment providing you the versatility of an entire cooking line in only one machine. The reliability of this unit allows the chef to have complete control of the kitchen without constant monitoring of the cooking process. We know that commercial kitchens can be some of the most demanding atmospheres, but with the assistance of an iCombi Classic you will never feel the pressure again.
Equipped with an automatic cleaning system, the iCombi Classic takes the cleaning chores right off your plate! With multiple cleaning programs, you can choose to run cleaning cycles between meals, shifts, or overnight- and no supervision is needed! Its intuitive system will adjust the strength of the cycle accordingly based on how dirty the unit is. Save time, money, and labor by utilizing yet another minimal effort feature of the iCombi Classic.
This combi oven offers ground breaking technology that allows the user to effortlessly grill, bake, roast, braise, steam, stew, poach and much more-all within the same unit! This oven's patented ClimaPlus system constantly measures the humidity inside the cooking cabinet and makes automatic adjustments based on your settings, eliminating the need for basting or adding liquid. It features self-explanatory symbols and simple rotary knobs to make operation a breeze regardless of experience, while the programmable control panel allows you to upload 100 cooking programs in only 12 steps so you can carry out cooking sequences at the push of a button!
This combi oven accommodates up to twenty full size sheet pans or forty full size steam table pans, giving you exceptional capacity in a compact footprint! It boasts a type 304 stainless steel interior and exterior for an extremely durable construction that is also easy to clean. The unit requires a 208/240V, 1 Phase electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 33 1/2"
Front to Back: 33 1/8"
Height: 73 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register