The price is great for the quality of these products. I love the cheese knife. It fits great in your hand and cuts easily. The button is well made and easy to use. The cutting board will not break or warp easily. This is excellent for small parties or catering events.
Other Available Types:
- Provides guests with the proper tools for cutting a variety of gourmet cheeses
- Helps create enticing cheese spread presentations
- Includes a wooden cutting board, button clincher, and hard cheese and chocolate knife
- Cutting board's 3 1/2" handle allows for easy, single-handed transportation
- Clincher allows users to hold cheese blocks in place while cutting cubes, wedges, and slices
- Stainless steel knife blade resists stickiness from moisture to ensure smooth, clean cuts
- Great for offering guests a selection of chocolates and hard cheeses to go with their favorite wines
- Ideal addition to restaurants, bistros, and wineries
|Width||7 3/4 Inches|
|Handle Length||3 1/2 Inches|
|Cheese Type||Hard Cheese|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Style||Single Handle|
|Type||Knife and Board Sets|
Customer questions about this product
- Can the knife / knives in this kit be washed in a dishwasher?
- To maintain its pristine condition, each knife should be hand washed with warm, soapy water and dried thoroughly.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
This 3 piece hard cheese knife and board set is the perfect way to create an enticing cheese spread presentation while providing guests with the proper tools for cutting a variety of gourmet cheeses and decadent chocolates. Not only is the board made of natural wood to add a stylish feel to restaurants, bistros, and wineries, it's also the perfect size for serving shared appetizers or desserts of your finest cheeses, fruits, and nuts. It features a 3 1/2" handle that allows for easy, single-handed transportation to and from your dining area, and can easily be wiped down with a damp cloth after each use and occasionally sealed for long-lasting durability.
This convenient set also comes with both a durable button clincher and a hard cheese and chocolate knife for safe and simple cutting. The dishwasher-safe button clincher features a generously-sized handle for a comfortable grip and a 3-prong head that allows users to hold cheese blocks in place while cutting cubes, wedges, and slices. The hard cheese and chocolate knife boasts a large, hollow handle that fits nicely in hands and promotes excellent balance while in use. Plus, thanks to the short, thick blade's stainless steel construction, it resists stickiness created from moisture to ensure smooth, clean cuts of chocolate and tough cheeses like parmesan or gouda. Offer your guests a selection of cheeses to go with their favorite wines with the help of this cutting board and knife set!
- (1) 13" x 7 3/4" wooden cutting board
- (1) 3 1/2" x 1 3/8" stainless steel cheese button clincher
- (1) 7 1/2" stainless steel hard cheese and chocolate knife
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Knife and Button Clincher Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 Piece Soft, Semi-Hard, and Hard Cheese Knife and Board Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 Piece Semi-Hard Wood Handled Cheese Knife and Board Set with Button Clincher
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 Piece Semi-Hard Cheese Knife and Board Set with Button Clincher
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 Piece Soft Cheese Knife and Board Set with Button Clincher
People Talk About:easily great board button catering cheese cuts cutting easy events
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register