American Metalcraft MSB3 12 1/2" x 6 1/2" Wood Serving Peel
$19.66/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for serving flatbreads, cheese and bread platters, or hors d'oeuvres
- Stylish alternative to traditional serving and display ware
- Perfect for front of the house displays or table service
- Attractive, wood-grain appearance enhances any setting
- Smooth surface is easy to wipe clean
You May Also Need
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $16.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 3-Piece Hammered Stainless Steel Carving Utensils Set
plus $30.99 / Each
American Metalcraft 2-Piece Hammered Stainless Steel Dessert Serving Utensils Set
plus $22.49 / Each
American Metalcraft PSBK Evolution 13 3/4" Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Knife
plus $8.49 / Each
American Metalcraft SVHT1 9" Hammered Stainless Steel Vintage Tongs
plus $8.64 / Each
American Metalcraft PSCK Evolution 13 3/4" Stainless Steel Carving Knife
plus $10.49 / Each
American Metalcraft PSCF Evolution 13 3/4" Stainless Steel Two-Tined Carving Fork
plus $9.89 / Each
American Metalcraft PPL12 12" x 7" Leaf Cheese Paper - 250/Pack
plus $63.72 / Pack
Taking proper care of your wood cutting boards is an essential step that will help extend the life of your board. This instructional video will show you how to properly season a wood cutting board to ensure it remains in great condition!
|American Metalcraft MSB3 Specs|
|Width||6 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
American Metalcraft MSB3 Details
Tableside service has never been simpler with this 6 1/2" wide wood serving board! Cut and serve breads, meats or cheeses right at the table. Or, showcase appetizer or dessert cups at your buffet or catered event. This wood charcuterie board has a convenient carrying handle for easy transport.
Width: 6 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:boards board serving display great nice perfect rustic wood mark
These 6 and a half inch wood serving boards look great. Adds a nice rustic look to our charcuterie boards that we serve with our wines
A great wide wood serving board that is perfect for serving anything. The board is ideal for bread and makes a really nice cheese board. The possibilities are endless.
Perfect to showcase our quiches in the display with a rustic but clean look. We don't cut on them as they would mark though, and only use them for display.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register