This item is just perfect! It is exactly what we were looking for and the shipping was really fast too so that was much appreciated!
- Pressed pizza peels last longer and are easier to clean than traditional wooden pizza peels
- Short handle length for better control
- Premium pressed wood material is more water- and odor-resistant than competing pressed wood products
- Doubles as a trendy serving board for cheese and charcuterie
|American Metalcraft MP1826 Specs|
|Blade Length||18 Inches|
|Handle Length||5 Inches|
|Overall Length||26 Inches|
|Blade Width||18 Inches|
|Blade Material||Pressed Wood|
|Handle Material|| Pressed Wood|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Cutting / Serving Peels|
American Metalcraft MP1826 Details
This American Metalcraft MP1826 18" square make-up pressed pizza peel is perfect for moving large pizzas to and from your oven, adding toppings, or creating attention-grabbing displays at your pizzeria or restaurant.
Because it's less porous, this pressed pizza peel lasts longer and is easier to clean than traditional wooden pizza peels. The American Metalcraft MP1826 pressed wood pizza peel has a tapered, 18" square blade and a 8" long handle.
Blade Length: 18"
Blade Width: 18"
Handle Length: 8"
Overall Length: 26"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 16" Round Pressed Natural Pizza Peel with 5" Handle MP1621
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 15" Round Pressed Natural Pizza Peel with 5" Handle MP1520
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 12" Round Pressed Natural Pizza Peel with 5" Handle MP1217
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 11"Round Pressed Natural Pizza Peel with 5" Handle MP1116
People Talk About:before cuts great pizza pizzas 16in appreciated boxes cut exactly
Great product. Sturdy which is great and thick so it will last a while before having to get a new one. Large enough to hold up a 16in pizza with a little space to spare.
We use these to cut our pizzas before sliding off onto the plates or into the pizza boxes. Has held up well to repeated cuts and washings.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register