American Metalcraft MP1826 18" Square Pressed Natural Pizza Peel with 5" Handle
- Pressed pizza peels last longer and are easier to clean than traditional wooden pizza peels
- Short handle length for better control
- Premium pressed wood material is more water- and odor-resistant than competing pressed wood products
- Doubles as a trendy serving board for cheese and charcuterie
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft MP1826 Specs|
|Blade Length||18 Inches|
|Overall Length||26 Inches|
|Blade Width||18 Inches|
|Blade Material||Pressed Wood|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Cutting / Serving Peels|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
American Metalcraft MP1826 Details
This American Metalcraft MP1826 18" square make-up pressed pizza peel is perfect for moving large pizzas to and from your oven, adding toppings, or creating attention-grabbing displays at your pizzeria or restaurant.
Because it's less porous, this pressed pizza peel lasts longer and is easier to clean than traditional wooden pizza peels. The American Metalcraft MP1826 pressed wood pizza peel has a tapered, 18" square blade and a 8" long handle.
Blade Length: 18"
Blade Width: 18"
Handle Length: 8"
Overall Length: 26"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:cuts pizzas before Great pizza much little Large hold held
This item is just perfect! It is exactly what we were looking for and the shipping was really fast too so that was much appreciated!
Great product. Sturdy which is great and thick so it will last a while before having to get a new one. Large enough to hold up a 16in pizza with a little space to spare.
We use these to cut our pizzas before sliding off onto the plates or into the pizza boxes. Has held up well to repeated cuts and washings.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register