American Metalcraft MP1419 14" Round Pressed Natural Pizza Peel with 5" Handle
- Lasts longer than a traditional wooden pizza peel
- Easy to clean
- Premium pressed wood material is more water- and odor-resistant than competing pressed wood products
- Smooth surface easily slides under pizza and stromboli
- Doubles as a trendy serving board for cheese and charcuterie
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft MP1419 Specs|
|Blade Length||14 Inches|
|Overall Length||19 Inches|
|Blade Width||14 Inches|
|Blade Material||Pressed Wood|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Cutting / Serving Peels|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
American Metalcraft MP1419 Details
Easily move medium sized pizzas, calzones, or even appetizers and sides to and from your oven with this American Metalcraft MP1419 14" round pressed pizza peel. The smooth surface is easy to clean and slides under food effortlessly for convenient lifting from the oven or wood stove.
Perfect for mom and pop pizza shops or restaurants and bars, this pressed pizza peel lasts longer than a traditional pizza peel since it is made from less porous material. In addition, the short 5" handle is ideal for busy kitchens because it allows for increased control while handling food. The American Metalcraft MP1419 pressed wood pizza peel also has a tapered 14" round blade to hold a variety of entrees.
Blade Diameter: 14"
Handle Length: 5"
Overall Length: 19"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register