15 lb. Imported Italian Aged Provolone Cheese
|Buy 1 - 2||$116.99/Each|
- Semi-hard curd type cheese
- Smooth, creamy, sharp, yet balanced, flavor
- Vacuum packed to preserve cheese quality
- Can be grated, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||15 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
This 15 lb. imported Italian aged provolone cheese is a semi-hard and wholly delicious cheese capable of enhancing dishes in your kitchen! Provolone is a stretched curd-type cheese from cow's milk. It features a smooth and creamy yet slightly sharp flavor. This quarter portion gives you added versatility in how you choose to incorporate it in your dishes. You can slice, shred, grate, or melt it to best suit your establishment!
This cheese is vacuum packed to create an oxygen and moisture barrier. This helps preserve the quality and shelf life so you can be sure your patrons are only getting the freshest cheese. Create a delicious meal of baked spinach and provolone chicken breast, or toss in a traditional antipasto dish for an authentic flavor profile. Versatile and delicious, this cheese brings a mild yet enjoyable palette to your offerings!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register