12" x 2" Tapered Aluminum Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$4.13/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- 2" deep
- Durable 19 gauge aluminum supports entrees and desserts
- Material evenly distributes heat and prevents burnt food
- Tapered edge assists in easily removing cakes or pizzas
- Ideal for deep dish pizzas or cakes for layering
You May Also Need
17" Flame Retardant Oven Mitts
plus $6.49 / Pair
Baker's Mark 12" Round Dry Wax Parchment Pan Liner - 1000/Case
plus $23.99 / Case
Pan Sprease 16 oz. All-Purpose Release Spray - 6/Case
plus $12.99 / Case
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
Easily remove cakes and deep dish pizzas from this 12" x 2" tapered aluminum pan. Made of durable 19 gauge (0.9 mm thick) aluminum, this pan firmly supports your entrees or desserts during preparation and baking. Plus, the material evenly distributes heat throughout the pan, avoiding burnt or undercooked cakes or pizzas. The slightly tapered edges assist in removing the food from the pan. It also creates a supportive crust to hold a deep dish pizza's gooey toppings. For cakes, it adds a little stylish flair, perfect for creating multi-tier cakes.
Top Diameter: 12''
Gauge: 19 (0.9 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:PAN pizza pans deep dish crust great always cakes dishes
We use these pans daily. No issues or complaints from our busy restaurant. Price is right and shipment is always fast with this company! will purchase again.
I’m experimenting with new recipes for deep dish pizza. I got this one because in my research, I discovered that the tapered pans make for a better edge crust and also make it a bit easier to dish out the slices.
This pan worked great four our pizza night. I love the deep sides for a nice thick crust pizza and all the added toppings. This pan will definitely be on many reorder list.
For cooking purposes it is a ok pan. the lip of the pan is sturdy and does prevent spillage. The down side of it is that everything sticks to it. Ive started placing down parchment paper before placing the food on the pan.
This deep dish pan is really big. The edges are slightly flared out, making access with a spatula easier for service. Also used this pan for thin crust pizza when I didn't have regular pans left. Overall very happy with this pizza pan.
The pan was a little thinner than I had expected but cooks evenly and works great. I like to use it for both regular and deep dish pizza since it provides a soft bottom crust. I have also used it to make a large chocolate chip cookie. The tapered edge makes it easy to remove whatever is baked in the pan.
I've never used these pans for pizza, but they do wonders for cake layers. I always line them so that they don't stick, and they always come out great.
I made a "DEEP DISH" SICILIAN TYPE PIZZA THE OTHER NIGHT, WHEN MY ROOMATE WARMED UP THE LEFT OVERS THE NEXT DAY. HE ASKED ME WHERE I BOUGHT IT. I TOLD HIM I MADE IT USING THIS PAN AND HE DID NOT BELIEVE ME! He actually searched outside in the garbage bins to maksure Sure I did not make it...LOL GREAT PRODUCT...JUST A LITTLE EVOO GOES A LONG WAY..
Quality construction provides even baking of cakes. Smooth finish allows for easy release of baked goods. Durable pan which will work well for many dishes to come.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register