American Metalcraft ADEP14 14" x 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Dish Dish Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Nesting for easy stacking and storing
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||13 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
Bake your famous deep dish pizzas using this American Metalcraft ADEP14 deep dish tapered pizza pan! This pan allows you to create mouth-watering, Chicago-style pizza creations for your patrons, from Hawaiian pizzas with ham and pineapple, to classic cheese, to meat lover's. Made of 18 gauge aluminum, this pan is reliable and durable. Keep up with all of those orders and keep the customers coming back to your pizzeria again and again with this deep dish pizza pan.
Top Diameter: 14"
Bottom Diameter: 13 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Customers Also Viewed
People Talk About:size perfect more larger hold hard evenly dish deep crust
Works as it should, we have used it for a few months and it seams to hold up as any pan would. Will buy more.
Mark T. from Tripps Primal Farm and Kafé Posted on 04/28/2017
Absolutely perfect size for making deep dish pizzas. We've tried a larger size and it was hard to get the crust to cook evenly, but not in this one. The 14" size is perfect for 2-4 people.
Matthew P. Posted on 03/11/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register