Great looking tray. Very durable and easy to clean. We use to display different cakes in our showcase and to serve individual size pizzettes to guest.
$3.32/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 18 gauge aluminum construction
- Perfect for making small pizzas
- Wide rim keeps pizza in place
- Use for baking or as a service piece
- Great for restaurants and pizza parlors
American Metalcraft TP12 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.4 lb.
- Interior Diameter
- 10 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 12 Inches
- 18 Gauge
- Pan Type
- Tapered Sides
- Wide Rim Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft TP12 Details
The American Metalcraft TP12 12" wide rim pizza pan can be used to create the perfect personal pizza! With its durable 18 gauge aluminum construction, this pan is perfect for everyday use and designed to last. The wide rim helps the pizza stay within the pan for baking and transportation, but the pizza is easily removable when serving your favorite customers!
The wide flat bottom of this pan works to bake your pizza dough thoroughly and evenly for an easy baking process and consistent results. This pan is ideal for everyday use, whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese. This pan brings quality at an economical cost and is essential for any pizzeria or restaurant.
Top Diameter: 12"
Interior Diameter: 10"
American Metalcraft TP12
Other Products from this Line
- American Metalcraft TP10 10" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP14 14" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP16 16" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP18 18" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP11 11" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP13 13" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP9 9" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP15 15" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP6 6" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP8 8" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP17 17" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP7 7" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft TP19 19" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
Frequently Purchased Together
- American Metalcraft T4012 12" x 1" Tin-Plated Stainless Steel Cake / Deep Dish Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft DPS797 7" Black Drum Pizza Stand
- American Metalcraft 18708 8" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- American Metalcraft 18712 12" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- American Metalcraft 18040 4 Slot Pizza Screen Rack
- 37" Pizza Oven Brush with Scraper
- American Metalcraft Pizza Peel Rack WPH45153
- Choice 20 7/8" x 13" LED Pizza Sign With Two Display Modes
- American Metalcraft PIZG3 4" Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter with Green Handle
- American Metalcraft BP39 39" Forked Pizza Bubble Popper with Wooden Handle
- Carlisle 4577200 39" Pizza Oven Brush Long Handle
People Talk About:pizza pan great pans more pizzas hold perfect quality clean
These pizza pans have held up well with a lot of daily use. They’re easy to wash too. Just toss in the dishwasher!
Great item at a very good price!
The best piece of circular metal on the market! Would you just look at it?!
These trays can take a beating and still look good. They're perfect for personal / gourmet pies and hold up well. We also use them for plating other dishes and they still look nice and rustic.
So thankful that I recently switches to these American Metalcraft 12 inch wide rim pizza pans. These hold up very well in the oven and over time.
We have used these pizza pans for the last 5 years and they last through the wear and tear and can be washed by hand or place in dish washer
We use these as our pizza plates when serving on the table. Very sturdy and durable. Highly recommend as they are easy to clean and presentable.
These are a basic pizza pan that you can afford to stock up on. I haven't tried running through dishwasher, thinking that hand wash is best bet
Perfect size for the 12 in the 12 in pizza disks! Bought as a set and couldn't be happier. Great quality for the price would recommend.
Perfect for our house prepared frozen pizza. I love the depth as it provides a nice rim to accommodate all ingredients. Inexpensive but good quality.
Light weight but very durable 12 inch pizza pan. We use them in the show case and to serve pizza. We also use them as a baking pan. Can't go wrong with this one!
12 inch pizza pan works great and it so durable compare to a lesser brand. you cant go wrong with american metalcraft. best quality for pizza supplies. highly recommended it
Great product! This pan is sturdy and easy to clean! We use it for multiple types of cooking in our kitchen. These hold up great!
Great 12in pizza pan to use in a busy pizza joint. These will hold up well and you can't beat the price on them either.
I love these platters for passing hors' doeuvres and small appetizers. These are also great for passing champagne. I have actually purchased these more than once. Love this product!
I ordered the American Metalcraft twelve inch round wide rim pizza pan and would definitely order it again. I have also found this works very well showcasing our wine of the week on a hostess stand. I would highly recommend to anyone, especially pizza lovers.
We love making homemade pizzas, American Metalcraft 12 fits the crust perfectly. Making the crust absolutely fantastic. The wide rim gives ample space for holding onto the pan.
american metalcraft products are the best. lowcost and high quality. they last and last. these pans hold up well ... use after use after use. i would definitely repurchase these pans.
I purchased this to compare with the less expensive options. This thicker pan really does feel premium compared to the thinner and lighter pizza pans. I like both. But if you want a sturdier pan, this one works great.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register