American Metalcraft CAR14P 14" Perforated Heavy Weight Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Perforation allows crust to cook quickly
- Made from durable aluminum for a long product life
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Thicker pan material makes a chewier crust
|Bottom Diameter||13 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR14P 14" perforated CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! This perforated CAR pizza pan contains (146) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a delicious golden crispy crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape.
Top Diameter: 14"
Bottom Diameter: 13"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
18" Wooden Rolling Pin
6" x 4 1/4" Dough Cutter / Scraper
5" Wide Dough Docker - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
American Metalcraft HACTP17 17" Heavy Weight Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft CTP17 17" Standard Weight Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HA80092 9" x 2" Heavy Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Deep Dish Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft CAR95SPHC 9" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HC2008 8" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft NCAR12HC 12" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan with Nibs
American Metalcraft SPHC90171.5 17" x 1 1/2" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HC2017 17" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
People Talk About:pans pizza spray stay release recommend perfect nonstick month least
These pans are perfect for pizza! They cook the dough evenly. When you spray them with a food release spray they stay nonstick for at least a month. I highly recommend these pans to anyone looking for pizza pans!
Stephen B. from Pizza Pro Posted on 07/08/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register