My Pizzas fit perfectly in this pan and seem to cook well. The fits its matching bottom pan perfectly. With the lid they stack perfectly and don't lean. The pan doesn't seem to rust and is easy to clean. Would recommend these pans.
$8.10/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Tapered sides are great for deep dish pizzas and pizzas loaded with toppings
- Nesting design enables space-saving storage
- Standard weight pan transfers heat more quickly than heavy weight pans for shorter cook times
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
- American Metalcraft 7015 16 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
- American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
- American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
- American Metalcraft 18918 18" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
- American Metalcraft 7016 17 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
|American Metalcraft ADEP16 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||15 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft ADEP16 Details
Bake and serve your house classic and specialty pizzas with this American Metalcraft ADEP16 16" x 1" standard weight aluminum tapered / nesting dish pizza pan! Made of durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum, this pan resists rust, corrosion, and warping for your business's long-term use and enjoyment. Standard weight aluminum pans transfer heat more quickly than heavy weight aluminum pans, offering shorter cook times for more satisfied customers. Tapered sides accommodate Chicago-style deep dish and topping-loaded "pies" to make sure every tasty ingredient is incorporated into the dish.
This pan's one-piece construction ensures even heat distribution for quality results every time, and its convenient nesting design allows you to stack pans and save storage space at your restaurant, pizzeria, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 16"
Bottom Diameter: 15 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
American Metalcraft ADEP16
People Talk About:pans pan perfectly fits ordered pizza pizzas american better bottom
As far as pizza pans are concerned these pans cannot be beat. Our shipping was delayed so I would prepare for that but just in case. However, the pans are high quality and we could not find better prices.
I ordered the American Metalcraft 16" x 1" standard weight tapered pizza pan. Several pans were dented when shipped but overall an okay experience and they hold up we well to heavy use. I will order again in the future.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register