American Metalcraft ADEP16 16" x 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Dish Dish Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Product pictured: American Metalcraft ADEP6 (6")
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft ADEP16 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||15 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft ADEP16 Details
Bake your famous deep dish pizzas using this American Metalcraft ADEP16 tapered deep dish pizza pan! This pan allows you to create mouth-watering, Chicago-style pizza creations for your patrons, from Hawaiian pizzas with ham and pineapple, to classic cheese, to meat lover's. Made of 18 gauge aluminum, this pan is reliable and durable. Keep up with all of those orders and keep the customers coming back to your pizzeria again and again with this deep dish pizza pan.
Top Diameter: 16"
Bottom Diameter: 15 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft ADEP16
People Talk About:pans pizza order Metalcraft hold high heavy far experience delayed
As far as pizza pans are concerned these pans cannot be beat. Our shipping was delayed so I would prepare for that but just in case. However, the pans are high quality and we could not find better prices.
I ordered the American Metalcraft 16" x 1" standard weight tapered pizza pan. Several pans were dented when shipped but overall an okay experience and they hold up we well to heavy use. I will order again in the future.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register