Other Usuba / Nakiri Knives
- Mercer Culinary M23660 Renaissance 7" Forged Riveted Nakiri Knife
- Mercer Culinary M24307PL 7" Usuba / Nakiri Knife
- Mercer Culinary M20907 Genesis 7" Forged Usuba Knife with Full Tang Blade
- Mercer Culinary M21067 Genesis 7" Forged Usuba Knife with Granton Edge and Full Tang Blade
- Mercer Culinary M16140 MX3 7 1/4" San Mai VG-10 Stainless Steel Nakiri Knife
Use a usuba knife to finely slice all kinds of vegetables for soups, side dishes, garnishes, and more. Because these knives have characteristically thin and sharp blades, they'll cut through produce effortlessly and produce clean, crisp slices. Choose your blade based on its size, the style of metal, and the edge style. Our knife racks and holders will keep your knives in place and out of harm's way when not in use. You can also use our knife sharpeners and knife steels to keep your blades sharp. If you're wondering where to buy usuba / nakiri knives, we have a large selection of usuba / nakiri knives for sale at the lowest prices.