- Single hole base with 2 1/4" flange; 1/2" NPT male inlet flex hoses (5/8" compression fittings)
- 133X swivel gooseneck; 13 1/4" height; 5 11/16" length; stream regulator
- 4" wrist action handles with color coded indexes
- Eterna compression cartridges; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chrome plated brass construction
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0301-WH4 Specs|
|Spout Length||5 1/2 Inches|
|Spout Height||13 1/4 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||Flex Inlets Included|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0301-WH4 Details
This T&S B-0301-WH4 deck mounted single hole pantry faucet features a 5 1/2" swivel gooseneck nozzle with a stream regulator outlet to provide you with faster water flow and minimal backsplash. To make installation easy, it also boasts 1/2" NPT male inlets on 18" flexible connector hoses. Removable compression fittings for 5/8" copper tubing are provided. Wrist action handles with color coded indexes allow you to turn water on and off easily using your wrists, which limits the opportunity for germs to come in contact with you or others. Additionally, Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability thanks to a solid brass spindle and body, and also make this faucet great for a variety of applications.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register