Other Available Sizes:
- 10" swivel gooseneck spout with 2 GPM aerator
- 4" adjustable centers, 1/2" NPT inlets
- Temperature rating 40 - 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy-duty chrome-plated brass construction
- Leak-resistant 1/4 turn ceramic cartridges with check valves
- T&S B-0425 1/2" NPT Supply Nipple Installation Kit
$11.33 / Each
- EF-TP-WH-012-520 White PTFE Thread Seal Tape
$0.95 / Each
- EF-FC-38C12F-24 24" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
$5.19 / EachOut Of Stock
- EF-FC-38C12F-36 36" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
$4.69 / Each
- Waterloo WHK Wrist Blade Faucet Handle Kit
$40.49 / Each
- Guardian Equipment G1101 EyeSafe-X Faucet Mounted Eyewash Station
$99.78 / Each
- Component Hardware 1007972 3 oz. Clear Silicone Sealant Squeeze Tube
$9.99 / Each
|Spout Length||10 Inches|
|Spout Height||10 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||4 Inches|
|Flow Rate||2 GPM|
|Maximum Water Temperature||180 Degrees F|
|Mounting Style||Deck Mounted|
|Spout Clearance||10 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this product certified for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts?
- This product is certified for use in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
This Waterloo FD410G deck-mounted faucet with 4" centers and 10" gooseneck nozzle is the perfect solution when you need a dependable water fixture in your facility! Waterloo faucets provide the industry-leading quality you expect. With heavy chrome-plated brass faucet bodies, ceramic cartridges engineered for durability, and certifications from a wide range of national and local regulatory agencies, you can install this model with confidence. And to give you total peace of mind, it comes with a 3-year replacement warranty.
This faucet features a 10" swivel gooseneck spout that provides a sleek look with plenty of clearance, while a 2 GPM aerator provides a consistent flow rate and minimal splashing. It boasts a set of 4" adjustable centers, while the deck-mounted design is easy to install with 1/2" NPT inlets.
This faucet uses ceramic cartridges, which provide a much lower fail rate than the compression cartridges widely used in the industry. In this design, 2 ceramic discs fit together to create a watertight seal when closed. This removes the need for a rubber seat washer, which is one of the most frequently replaced parts on a faucet. The sturdy lever handle design makes it easy to turn the water flow off and on.
Nozzle Length: 10"
NSF/ANSI 61 & 372
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register