Southworth 3172410 8 1/2" x 11" White Ream of 25% Cotton 24# Laser Paper - 500 Sheets
- White, smooth finish
- 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- For use with copiers and laser printers
- 24# basis weight / 89 gsm
- U.S. brightness rating of 95; acid-free
- Ideal for resumes, stationary, proposals, presentations, and reports
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving; 25% pre-consumer recycled content
|Southworth SOU3172410 Specs|
|Basis Weight||24 #|
|Finish||Wove / Smooth|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Cotton / Paper|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOU3172410 Details
When it comes to creating professional documents with maximum appeal, nothing will leave an impact like this Southworth 3172410 8 1/2" x 11" 25% cotton laser paper! With a white color and a smooth finish this paper delivers the eye-catching appeal you need to make resumes, stationary, business proposals, reports, and presentations stand out from the rest! And furthermore it boasts a rich look and crisp texture that only 25% cotton paper can deliver. Each sheet measures 8 1/2" x 11" and can be used with a variety of copiers and laser printers.
This laser paper boasts a 24# weight (89 gsm) that puts it on par with most general copy paper in terms of substance and durability, while still providing excellent quality and a look that's sure to command attention. And since it is also made with 25% pre-consumer recycled content and made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest, you can also feel good in knowing that you're choosing a product that is good for the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register