Hammermill 105007 8 1/2" x 11" Copy Plus White Case of 20# Copy Paper - 5000 Sheets
Customers Also Viewed
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 20# basis weight for all-purpose quality printing
- Compatible with copiers, fax machines, laser printers, and multifunction machines
- U.S. brightness rating of 92; International rating 105
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
Other Products from this Line
Hammermill 105015 Copy Plus 8 1/2" x 14" White Ream of 20# Copy Paper - 500 Sheets
$7.39 / Ream
Hammermill 105015CT Copy Plus 8 1/2" x 14" White Case of 20# Copy Paper - 5000 Sheets
$61.99 / Case
Hammermill 105031 Copy Plus 8 1/2" x 11" White Ream of 3-Hole Punch 20# Copy Paper - 500 Sheets
$5.99 / Ream
Hammermill 105023 Copy Plus 11" x 17" White Ream of 20# Copy Paper - 500 Sheets
$10.99 / Ream
Hammermill Copy Plus paper is the perfect solution to your everyday copying and printing needs. Watch this video to learn more!
|Hammermill HAM105007 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Hammermill HAM105007 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Hammermill 105007 8 1/2" x 11" Copy Plus white case of 20# copy paper. Thanks to its 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size copy paper is perfect for everyday, high-volume use in a variety of applications from copiers and fax machines to laser printers and multifunction machines. Boasting a U.S. 92 and international 105 brightness rating, this copy paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. Use it to create professional documents for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Each case includes (10) 500-sheet reams for a total of 5000 sheets overall, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register