- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 20# basis weight for all-purpose quality printing
- Compatible with inkjet printers, laser printers, and copiers
- Acid-free and lignin-free for archival or long-term use
- Vibrant, attractive color
- Perfect for everyday use in offices or schools
|Neenah WAU26751 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Neenah WAU26751 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Neenah 26751 Exact Brights 8 1/2" x 11" bright red 20# copy paper. Thanks to its 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size copy paper is perfect for everyday, high-volume use in a variety of applications such as copiers, inkjet printers, or laser printers. Boasting a vibrant, bright red color, this copy paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports with some extra pizzazz. Use it to create enticing invitations or just to spice up your everyday documents in your office or establishment.
This copy paper is both acid-free and lignin-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving or long-term use. Each ream includes 500 sheets of paper, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register