Southworth 3122010 8 1/2" x 11" Diamond White Ream of 25% Cotton 20# Business Paper - 500 Sheets
- White, wove finish
- 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- For use with inkjet printers
- 20# basis weight / 75 gsm
- Great for letterheads, legal documents, and business proposals
- Crisp texture of 25% cotton has a rich, substantial look and feel
|Southworth SOU3122010 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Finish||Wove / Smooth|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Cotton / Paper|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOU3122010 Details
When it comes to creating professional documents with maximum appeal, nothing will leave an impact like this Southworth 3122010 8 1/2" x 11" 25% cotton business paper! With a pristine diamond white color and a smooth wove finish this paper delivers the eye-catching appeal you need to make letterheads, business proposals, legal documents, and other forms of professional correspondence stand out from the rest! And furthermore it boasts a rich look and crisp texture that only 25% cotton paper can deliver. Each sheet measures 8 1/2" x 11" and can be used with a variety of inkjet printers.
This business paper boasts a 20# weight (75 gsm) that puts it on par with most everyday copy paper in terms of substance and durability, while still providing excellent quality and a look that's sure to command attention. And since it is also made with 25% pre-consumer recycled content, you can also feel good in knowing that you're choosing a product that is good for the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register