Customers Also Viewed
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 20# basis weight for all-purpose quality printing
- Compatible with copiers, fax machines, laser printers, and multifunction machines
- U.S. brightness rating of 92; International rating 105
- 99.99% jam-free
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
|Hammermill HAM162008 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Hammermill HAM162008 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Hammermill 162008 8 1/2" x 11" white case of 20# everyday copy and print paper. Thanks to its 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size copy and print paper is perfect for everyday, high-volume use in a variety of applications from copiers and fax machines to laser printers and multifunction machines. Boasting a U.S. 92 and international 105 brightness rating, this copy and print paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. Use it to create professional documents for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Each case includes (10) 500-sheet reams for a total of 5000 sheets overall, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, this copy and print paper is 99.99% jam-free to help minimize both product waste and the frustration that goes along with it.
As Hammermill's most popular paper among large offices and in-plant shops, this everyday copy and print paper is incredibly dependable. Its reliable design helps eliminate misfeeds, internal jams, and uneven stacking for less downtime, service calls, and missed deadlines!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register