My girlfriend and I have restaurant and barista backgrounds, so we are partial to the look and performance of restaurant-grade small wares and work surfaces, and we don’t mind the style it gives our home kitchen. This table makes a great addition as a baking-specific area. We had enough counter space for full meal preparation or baking, but not those two space-intensive things at once. It’s an inexpensive and flexible way to add a little more space in a residential kitchen. Definitely go with this 14 gauge top if you’re going to be using any tabletop equipment on it or putting any significant pressure on it. We added an extra undershelf but I do wish those were available from regency in 16 gauge because I think the way these tables are assembled with little screws to apply pressure to the legs makes the lower gauge steel prone to warping or denting if you’re not careful. As you’re tightening up your shelves just make sure you’re being even with the torque and working your way around...and use a measuring tape and a level! It
Other Available Sizes:
- 14-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- 4" backsplash to protect posterior wall
- 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf and legs
- Top shelf holds up to 630 lb. of evenly distributed weight; bottom shelf holds up to 320 lb.
- Stainless steel legs and hat channels for unparalleled stability
- Regency Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 36" Tables - 18 Gauge
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 36" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 12" x 36" x 19 1/4"
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
Increase prep space at your establishment with this Regency spec line 24" x 36" 14 gauge stainless steel commercial work table with backsplash and undershelf.
With the strength and reliability you've come to expect from Regency series work tables, this spec line 14 gauge stainless steel table with backsplash is the heavy-duty solution you've been looking for to complete your commercial kitchen prep area! A smooth type 304 stainless steel top combines with a stainless steel undershelf for outstanding durability, and with adjustable bullet feet, you'll be able to work comfortably on a variety of floors. Type 304 stainless steel offers greater corrosion resistance than type 430 stainless steel options, making it the ideal choice for your kitchen.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Constructed entirely of stainless steel, this professional work table is sure to provide the operator with a long-lasting, dependable service life. Ideal for butcher shops, this 14 gauge table's fabrication allows it to withstand the repeated heavy blows of a cleaver or meat tenderizer without denting. And, because the top is smooth, the table can be quickly wiped down at the end of a busy shift.
Stainless Steel Undershelf
An 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf provides a convenient place to store scales, cutting boards, food storage boxes, and other small appliances within easy reach.
A 4" tall backsplash keeps your posterior walls clean and prevents kitchen tools and ingredients from rolling off of the back.
This unit is supported by 4 strong, 18 gauge stainless steel legs, ensuring that the table will remain upright and secure.
With 1” of adjustability, the adjustable stainless steel bullet feet allow you to place the table on uneven floors.
This unit requires little effort to assemble, allowing you to begin using it as soon as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Length:36 Inches
- Width:24 Inches
- Height:38 Inches
- Work Surface Height:34 Inches
- Backsplash Height:4 Inches
- Top Capacity:630 lb.
- Undershelf Capacity:320 lb.
People Talk About:gauge legs great kitchen little nice pressure space table tables
Overall I was impressed with the table. Very sturdy and looks nice. The legs are smooth which is nice, as some of the other stainless legs I've seen are rather rough in texture. I'm taking one star away because the back was warped, but customer service was great in dealing with it.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register