This table is very sturdy and easy to clean. I also love the height. We do a lot of onsite cooking at corporate events and this table is easily transportable and doesn't give me a back ache after cooking over it for hours!
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- Stainless steel cross bracing and bullet feet add stability
- 4" backsplash contains spills and keeps items from falling off the back
- 530 lb. weight capacity
- Perfect for a variety of prep tasks
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 12" x 36" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 36" Tables - 18 Gauge
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 36" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 32"
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
Trust this dependable Regency 24" x 36" all stainless steel commercial open base work table for all of your prep work.
This work table features a 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel top, which offers greater durability and corrosion resistance than type 430 stainless steel options, making it the ideal choice for your kitchen. It's perfect for a variety of tasks, making it extremely versatile. The 4" backsplash helps keep contents contained, while the open base design helps with easy cleaning. Assembly is simple using the included hardware.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"This table is very sturdy and easy to clean. I also love the height. We do a lot of onsite cooking at corporate events and this table is easily transportable and doesn't give me a back ache after cooking over it for hours!"Read More Reviews
16-Gauge Stainless Steel Shelf
This Regency commercial work table features a durable 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel shelf that can support up to 800 lb. of evenly distributed weight, making it more than capable of handling your daily prep tasks like pressing burger patties, chopping vegetables, or working with dough. It's ideal for bakeries, grocery stores, bars, and much more!
Thanks to its open base, this work table is perfect for areas with floor drains. With no undershelf, it's easy to squeegee underneath the table for quick cleanup.
Durable stainless steel cross bracing helps stabilize the legs to help ensure that your table won't crumble under the daily pressure of your busy operation.
This work table boasts a 16-gauge stainless steel 4" backsplash to match the top. This guard helps protect your walls and floors from accidental spills, and it also gives you that extra assurance that your blender, food processor, or any other small, light-weight piece of equipment won't fall off the back of the work surface.
Adjustable Bullet Feet
With 1” of adjustability, the adjustable stainless steel bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven surfaces for the best possible stability.
Stainless Steel Legs
This unit features stainless steel legs to offer truly professional-grade performance and corrosion resistance for use in wet conditions.
This table ships unassembled to save you on shipping costs. An allen wrench and two set screws are included for easy assembly.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Length:36 Inches
- Width:24 Inches
- Height:38 Inches
- Work Surface Height:34 Inches
- Backsplash Height:4 Inches
- Working Height:34 Inches
- Weight Capacity:800 lb.
People Talk About:table clean cooking easy sturdy ache bench corporate drop easily
This is a great work bench. The back splash ensures that we do not drop items. But the table itself is sturdy and easy to clean.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register