R & V Works CBB Cajun Bayou Broiler - 60,000 BTU, LP
- Burner and firebrick overhead; reflects heat down onto foods
- Searing temp up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
R & V Works
Create meals with unmatched flavor and juiciness with the Cajun Bayou Broiler! Using an overhead flame, fire bricks, and burner, this professional-grade broiler will lock in fire-kissed flavors and create a quick charred outer surface to your foods.
|Grill / Griddle Usage||Low Production|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
This CBB Cajun bayou broiler from R & V Works lets you take gourmet cooking out of the kitchen and into the backyard, with a 60,000 BTU metal H-burner and firebrick overhead to reflect heat down onto the food below! This lets you achieve searing temperatures up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit for a professionally done steak every time. For outdoor use only, this broiler features a heavy gauge carbon steel frame ensures years of reliable use, and 8" rear wheels and 3" swivel casters provide easy mobility.
- 1200 degree searing temperature
- 60,000 BTU burner and firebrick overhead
- Comes set up for liquid propane
- 8" rear wheels; 3" swivel casters
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 18"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Get paid to review this product!