Scratch and Dent Manitowoc IYT0620A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 575 lb.
Other Available Ice Types:
- Produces up to 575 lb. of half dice ice per day; 208-230V
- Programmable Ice Production to be ready for peak and off hours
- EasyTouch display simplifies installation and operation
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need View All Items
Manitowoc 94-0581-3 1 Gallon Ice Machine Sanitizer
$78.40 / Each
Manitowoc 000005162 16 oz. Ice Machine Cleaner - 12/Case
plus $342.49 / Case
Regency Bagger Starter Kit for 8 lb. and 10 lb. Ice Bags
plus $238.49 / Each
Manitowoc K-00450 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor
plus $328.99 / Each
Manitowoc 000005164 16 oz. Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $326.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.99 / Each
Manitowoc SFA-191 Hotel Ice Dispenser with Water Valve - 120 lb.
plus $3,023.00 / Each
Manitowoc SFA-291 Hotel Ice Dispenser with Water Valve - 180 lb.
plus $3,421.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Get an up close and personal look at the Indigo NXT and it's next level approach to ice making!
For quality, convenience, and unbeatable energy efficiency, the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine is the logical choice. Boasting multiple energy efficiency ratings, including Energy Star 3.0, this unit can help save your business thousands of dollars in utilities. Find out more here.
Easily navigate the Manitowoc Indigo NXT menu with this step-by-step tutorial. Intuitive by design, the touch screen menu provides everything from the time and date to the serial number and local service company.
Learn how to easily lock and unlock the touch screen on your Indigo NXT!
To make set-up as easy as possible on the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine, a set-up wizard walks you through the process step-by-step. For a tutorial on how to do this, check out this video.
Programming your Indigo NXT ice machine to operate at certain time and not at others helps save energy consumption and costs. This short tutorial walks you through the programming process step-by-step.
Learn how to properly remove your Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine from service and prepare it for winter by watching this informative video.
Keeping the air filter on your air-cooled ice machine clean is essential for ensuring efficient operation. Watch this video to learn how to remove and clean the air filter on Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Performing regular deep cleaning and sanitizing on your equipment is essential for ensuring that it continues to run efficiently and for maintaining food safety. Watch this video to learn how to perform a detailed cleaning on Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Regular preventative maintenance cleanings are important for keeping your ice machine running smoothly. Watch this video to learn how to properly clean and sanitize Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
|Manitowoc Ice IYT0620A-261 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
501 to 775 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.87 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scratch and Dent Manitowoc Ice IYT0620A-261 Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT, this 22" wide IYT0620A-261 air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This ice machine can make up to 575 lb. of half size ice cubes per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its easyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and machine information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. The acoustical ice sensing probe allows for reliable operation in poor water quality settings.
This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo series ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation. This unit requires a 208-230V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IYT0620A-261
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register