Scratch and Dent Manitowoc IYF-0600A Indigo NXT Series 30" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 650 lb.
Other Available Ice Types:
- Produces up to 650 lb. of half-dice ice cubes per day; 208-230V, 1 phase
- DuraTech Exterior provides superior corrosion resistance
- easyTouch display makes operation easy
- Hinged door provides easy access for efficient cleaning
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need
Manitowoc SFA-291 Hotel Ice Dispenser with Water Valve - 180 lb.
plus $3,421.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Manitowoc SPA-310 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 208/230V, 180 lb.
plus $3,083.00 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $102.49 / Each
Manitowoc D400 Ice Storage Bin - 365 lb.
plus $876.00 / Each
Manitowoc D-570 Ice Storage Bin - 532 lb.
plus $1,011.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Programming your Indigo NXT ice machine to operate at certain time and not at others helps save energy consumption and costs. This short tutorial walks you through the programming process step-by-step.
To make set-up as easy as possible on the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine, a set-up wizard walks you through the process step-by-step. For a tutorial on how to do this, check out this video.
Get an up close and personal look at the Indigo NXT and it's next level approach to ice making!
For quality, convenience, and unbeatable energy efficiency, the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine is the logical choice. Boasting multiple energy efficiency ratings, including Energy Star 3.0, this unit can help save your business thousands of dollars in utilities. Find out more here.
Learn how to easily lock and unlock the touch screen on your Indigo NXT!
Regular preventative maintenance cleanings are important for keeping your ice machine running smoothly. Watch this video to learn how to properly clean and sanitize Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Performing regular deep cleaning and sanitizing on your equipment is essential for ensuring that it continues to run efficiently and for maintaining food safety. Watch this video to learn how to perform a detailed cleaning on Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Keeping the air filter on your air-cooled ice machine clean is essential for ensuring efficient operation. Watch this video to learn how to remove and clean the air filter on Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Learn how to properly remove your Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine from service and prepare it for winter by watching this informative video.
|Manitowoc Ice IYF0600A-261 Specs|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
500 to 775 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.29 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scratch and Dent Manitowoc Ice IYF0600A-261 Details
- New; never used
- Small dent on right bottom corner
If you need to call a technician, service data is easy to access for faster diagnostics and repairs, and the control box, evaporator, and refrigeration service ports are all front-facing for faster cleaning and maintenance. The foodzone features a swing-out front door, removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes to make cleaning faster and easier, and select components are made with antimicrobial materials to help inhibit the growth of harmful pathogens.
This ice machine is capable of making up to 650 lb. of ice per day, and it produces half-dice (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8") cubes. It boasts an acoustical ice sensing probe to provide reliable operation even in challenging water conditions, while the DuraTech exterior resists corrosion and prevents smudging from fingerprints and dirt. This ice machine requires a 208-230V electrical connection and must be hard-wired, a cord and plug are not provided.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register