Nor-Lake NLDD59 Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Customers Also Viewed
- Durable stainless steel top; vinyl coated exterior; galvanized interior
- 19.4 cu. ft. capacity
- Holds up to (2) 1/2 keg plus 1 slim quarter barrel
- Includes 2 single tap towers; comes with manifold
- Bright, cool interior LED lighting
- Heavy-duty stainless steel threshold; solid doors with door locks
- 115V, 1/5 hp; uses R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
If your operation offers a selection of beer, wine, and other alcoholic beverages, then take a moment to learn about the Nor-Lake AdvantEdge bar equipment. Built to maximize performance and promote quality bar service, this line of products features impressive back bar coolers, direct draw units, and other models to outfit your establishment with the convenience and reliability you need.
|Nor-Lake NLDD59 Specs|
|Depth||29 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||54 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||31 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||19.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||3 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||2 Taps|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
Nor-Lake NLDD59 Details
Keep beverages chilled and ready to serve with this Nor-Lake NLDD59 59" black kegerator / beer dispenser with 2 single tap towers. Whether you operate a pub, banquet hall, catering service, or facilitate other special events, this beer dispenser is an excellent way to offer crisp, refreshing draft beer to your guests without investing in an expensive, complex, built-in tap system!
This unit features (2) 3" diameter single tap towers that allow you to easily fill pint glasses and pitchers with local microbrews, international macrobrews, and everything in between. It holds (2) 1/2 kegs and 1 slim quarter and features 2 solid doors that lock to prevent theft during off hours.
This commercial kegerator features a black vinyl coated steel exterior and a stainless steel top that is both durable and easy to clean, while a built-in drip tray further expedites end-of-day cleaning. It has a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates R290 refrigerant to keep the interior between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 29 1/8"
Capacity: 19.4 cu. ft.
Width: 54 3/4"
Depth: 21 3/8"
Height: 31 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register