Use this to make fresh salsa on our farm. Easy and quick to use for chopping tomatoes and other vegetables. Cleanup is pretty decent with the whole unit being aluminum. Cutting grids slide out easily for cleaning an storage.
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $9.32 back (932 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- High-tension stainless steel blades create uniform, 3/8" thick slices
- Ergonomic, weighted handle ensures effortless slicing with just one stroke
- Lightweight, yet durable aluminum construction
- Sturdy base offers maximum stability to ensure smooth slicing; rubber feet prevent slipping
- Large 4 1/4" square cutting area accommodates large produce
- Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
- Carlisle 4052900 Sparta Spectrum 2 1/2" Nylon Stiff Bristle Vegetable Cutter Brush
- Nemco 56727-6W Six Section Wedger Kit for 56500 Easy Chopper II
- Nemco 56727-8W Eight Section Wedger Kit for 56500 Easy Chopper II
- Nemco 56424-2 3/8" Square Cut Blade and Holder Assembly
- Nemco 56424-1 1/4" Square Cut Blade and Holder Assembly
- Nemco 56418 3/8" and 1" Push Block for Easy Chopper II
- Nemco 56424-3 1/2" Square Cut Blade and Holder Assembly for Easy Chopper II
Customers Also Viewed
Quickly turn an array of fruit and vegetables into consistent slices with the Nemco 56500-6 3/8" Easy Chopper II vegetable slicer!
For smooth, effortless slicing, the Easy Chopper II is the tool that you need! Designed to accommodate both fruit and vegetables, this slicer will cut through anything from tomatoes and potatoes to onions and peppers, reducing the time needed to prepare your most popular dishes.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of cucumbers.
Green Bell Peppers
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of green bell peppers.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of mushrooms.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of tomatoes.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of celery.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of onions.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of potatoes.
"Use this to make fresh salsa on our farm. Easy and quick to use for chopping tomatoes and other vegetables. Cleanup is pretty decent with the whole unit being aluminum. Cutting grids slide out easily for cleaning an storage."Read More Reviews
With this unit, carefully cutting slices by hand is a thing of the past. This unit's high-tension stainless steel blade assembly is razor sharp to create uniform, 3/8" thick slices every time. Whether you're making a crispy fried onion ring appetizer or preparing a fresh garden salad, this unit ensures a clean cut and immaculate consistency.
Accommodates Large Produce
Thanks to the large 4 1/4" square cutting area, this unit accommodates a variety of large food items including peppers, potatoes, and onions! By using foods that are larger in size, you'll end up with more food product prepared in a shorter period of time, leaving you more time to attend to other important kitchen tasks.
This unit's weighted handle makes cutting an effortless task. Simply load the product and push down on the handle. Your produce will be cut in just one simple stroke!
With a durable aluminum construction, this unit is built for long-lasting use in any establishment.
Thanks to its sturdy legs, you can be sure that this unit offers maximum stability during use. The legs are also designed to accommodate a food pan beneath the blade assembly to collect your freshly cut slices.
Each leg features a black rubber foot to keep the unit securely in place and help prevent slipping and sliding during use.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
1/4" Cut: 56424-1 Blade Assembly and 56417 Push Block
3/8" Cut: 56424-2 Blade Assembly and 56418 Push Block
1/2" Cut: 56424-3 Blade Assembly and 56417 Push Block
1" Cut: 56424-4 Blade Assembly and 56418 Push Block
1/4" Slice: 56424-5 Blade Assembly and 56417 Push Block
1/2" Slice: 56424-7 Blade Assembly and 56417 Push Block
6 Section Wedge: 56727-6W Wedger Kit
8 Section Wedge: 56727-8W Wedger Kit
- Width:10 Inches
- Depth:10 Inches
- Height:20 1/2 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNemco 56500-1 1/4" Easy Chopper II Vegetable Dicer
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNemco 56500-2 3/8" Easy Chopper II Vegetable Dicer
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsNemco 56500-5 1/4" Easy Chopper II Vegetable Slicer
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNemco 56500-3 1/2" Easy Chopper II Vegetable Dicer
People Talk About:dicer aluminum assembly blade chat chopping cleaning cleanup cutting decent
C/S chat says this item is not interchangeable with dicer blade but this video differs, Good thing too, because I ordered the slicer (which I can still totally use) by mistake and am ordering the dicer assembly, too. These are good machines.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register