Have been using the past month and it makes very short work of white potatoes and apples. Very heavy duty and easy to assemble and disassemble. Sometimes the cutting grate can be a little difficult to clean if potato skins are allowed to dry on them. Bought the optional metal bracket so can slide on and off the wall for easy cleaning.
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $10.89 back (1,089 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Holds potatoes up to 6" long
- Easily converted to different cuts
- Ideal for use with potatoes, beets, carrots, and more
- Quickly and easily cut 1/4" fries
- 3 3/8" square cutting area
- Nemco 55727-4 Four Section Wedger Kit for 55500 Easy Chopper and 55450 Easy Fry Kutter
- Nemco 55727-6 Six Section Wedger Kit for 55500 Easy Chopper and 55450 Easy Fry Kutter
- Nemco 55727-8 Eight Section Wedger Kit for 55500 Easy Chopper and 55450 Easy Fry Kutter
- Nemco 55424-1 1/4" Square Cut Blade and Holder Assembly for 55500 Easy Chopper and 55450 Easy FryKutter
- Nemco 55424-3 1/2" Square Cut Blade and Holder Assembly
- Nemco 55417 1/4" and 1/2" Push Block for 55500 Series Easy Choppers and 55450 Easy FryKutters
- Nemco 55424-2 3/8" Square Cut Blade and Holder Assembly for 55500 Easy Chopper and 55450 Easy FryKutter
- Nemco 55418 3/8" Push Block for 55500 Series Easy Choppers and 55450 Easy FryKutters
Customers Also Viewed
Consistently create mouthwatering 1/4" fresh cut french fries with this Nemco 55450-1 Easy Frykutter french fry cutter.
Crisp, golden french fries are a huge money-maker and a staple on menus everywhere from food trucks to concession stands, so save time and labor with this fry cutter! Designed to allow you to serve fresh cut fries with a minimum of effort, this cutter makes it easy to serve this high-margin side dish.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of potatoes.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of onions.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of celery.
Green Bell Peppers
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of green bell peppers.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of tomatoes.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"If you're doing fresh cut potatoes you need this guy. It's durable as can be and the structure is heavy and resilient. Get you an staff member on this and you'll have 10 five gallon buckets filled with fresh fries in a matter of minutes."Read More Reviews
Cast Aluminum Construction
To provide you with years of trouble-free operation, this unit's durable cast aluminum construction resists misalignment problems, which can cause nicks, scuffs, and broken blades.
1/4" French Fries
Thanks to the razor sharp stainless steel blade assembly, this powerhouse machine consistently creates 1/4" fries out of a potato up to 6" long and in a fraction of the time that wedging or slicing by hand requires. You can even use this cutter to prep onions, peppers, celery, and other vegetables!
Stainless Steel Blades
Sharp stainless steel blades ensure precise, consistent cuts and will resist corrosion due to the acidic juices of tomatoes and other foods.
Short Throw Handle
A short throw handle with superior engineering enhances leverage for smooth, easy cutting in just one stroke.
The sturdy legs have pre-drilled holes to make it simple to mount this unit to a table or even a wall for gravity-assisted mass production!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
3/8" Cut: 55424-2 Blade Assembly and 55418 Push Block
1/2" Cut: 55424-3 Blade Assembly and 55417 Push Block
4 Section Wedge: 55727-4 Wedger Kit
6 Section Wedge: 55727-6 Wedger Kit
8 Section Wedge: 55727-8 Wedger Kit
- Width:9 Inches
- Depth:20 Inches
- Height:10 Inches
- Slice Size:1/4 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNemco 55450-2 Easy Frykutter 3/8" French Fry Cutter
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNemco 55450-3 Easy Frykutter 1/2" French Fry Cutter
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNemco 436-1 1/4" Easy Chopper Vegetable Dicer Blade Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsPetrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 4041202 Sparta Spectrum Vegetable / Potato Brush
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNemco 436-2 3/8" Easy Chopper Vegetable Dicer Blade Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsEmployees Must Wash Hands Before Returning to Work Sign - Black and White, 9" x 3"
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars44" x 3 3/8" Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Ticket Holder
People Talk About:fries blades cutter easy potatoes clean fry wall bracket cut
This french fry cutter is awesome. We make our own fries and this item is very handy in the kitchen cutting up potatoes for french fries. It is very durable.
May very well be the best French fry cutter ever! Could not be happier with this product. Durable, and relatively easy to clean, expect this to be the last one you ever buy!
If you're doing fresh cut potatoes you need this guy. It's durable as can be and the structure is heavy and resilient. Get you an staff member on this and you'll have 10 five gallon buckets filled with fresh fries in a matter of minutes.
When i first pulled it out of the box i could see that it's a well made piece of equipment and easily pulled apart and cleaned. This cutter is awesome, you can cut whole potatoes into fries in seconds. It also pulls double duty in cutting vegetables. It's heavy so make sure, if wall mounting, that it's secured well to the wall with good anchoring.
We have added home-made fries to our menu and this fry cutter has been used like crazy daily. Its is very durable and easy to install. Its gets a lot of use from multiple cooks and its has withstood the abuse pretty good. You do need to take it apart and clean it but that is easy to do. Also the blades may need to be replaced once they are worn. I have had to do this only once in the 3 years we have had it
This unit works well for potatos and onions even thought they do get caught up in the blades many times. You'll have to buy new blades every few months though because they dull pretty quickly with a lot of use. Once the blades dull, you end up smashing more potatos then slicing them.
Yet another excellent purchase for my operation from the Webstaurant Store. This machine takes very little effort to use. I would highly recommend getting the wall hanger bracket with it to keep it a one handed operation. I'm going to order my bracket today.
I have been looking at this fry cutter for sometime. I also, purchased the wall mount bracket. This system is QUALITY! We use it a lot, and it cuts fantastic fries with ease. I love this product.
The cutter is amazing. It mounted on our worktable, and it cuts even large potatos effortlessly. The best part is its easy to clean. Our customers love our fresh cut fries. Thank you.
sliced 50 lbs of potatoes right after receiving. Worked great. Bolted it to a table for stability. Expect it to save a lot of money switching from frozen fries, and they taste better fresh.
perfect side for fries, not too big not too thin. It is great product, stainless steel blades help to stay in shape compare to all others. I love it, it is great way to save money.
Best fry cutter ever. Easy to use, clean and swap blades. The higher cost is justified because this unit will last forever. Works with sweet potatoes as long as you cut them in half. No other unit tested does this.
very good product, these stainless steel blades dont bend like other products when cutting the potato and, now instead of popcorn and movies at home we eat french fries.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register