I waited too long to replace my old blades. This led to tomatoes being smashed rather than cleanly diced. Also, this dices fingers as well as tomatoes. Just ask my workmen's comp insurance and my former cook.
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
- Upgrade any 55500 Easy Chopper unit to a 1/4" cut (requires 55417 push block)
- Upgrade any 55450 Easy FryKutter to a 1/4" cut (requires 55417 push block)
- Replaces standard assembly on 55500-1 Easy Chopper and 55450-1 Easy FryKutter
Nemco 55424-1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.13 lb.
- Slice Size
- 1/4 Inches
- Blade Assemblies
- Choppers & Dicers
Nemco 55424-1 Details
Have the freedom to change the cut sizes on your Nemco 55500 Easy Chopper or 55450 Easy FryKutter without having to purchase an entirely new unit with the Nemco 55424-1 Easy Chopper 1/4" square cut blade and holder assembly. Just switch out the existing push block (push block sold separately) and blade assembly, and begin chopping or slicing in 1/4" square cuts right away. The Nemco 55424-1 blade holder assembly also makes it easy to replace the existing blades on your Easy Chopper.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Nemco 55424-3 1/2" Square Cut Blade and Holder Assembly
- Nemco 436-1 1/4" Easy Chopper Vegetable Dicer Blade Set
- Nemco 55424-2 3/8" Square Cut Blade and Holder Assembly for 55500 Easy Chopper and 55450 Easy FryKutter
- Nemco 55450-1 Easy Frykutter 1/4" French Fry Cutter
- Nemco 55418 3/8" Push Block for 55500 Series Easy Choppers and 55450 Easy FryKutters
- Nemco 55500-1 1/4" Easy Chopper Vegetable Dicer
- Nemco 436-2 3/8" Easy Chopper Vegetable Dicer Blade Set
- Nemco 55450-2 Easy Frykutter 3/8" French Fry Cutter
- Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
People Talk About:blade replacement blades chopper fries perfectly size assembly cutter ease
Easy to install and replace for our chopper. We use it daily and get about 6 months out of each blade. Buy the replacement blade opposed to trying to sharpen yourself.
Perfect replacement for our chopper. We use this blade to chop several pans of onions. Does the job perfectly every time. Is able to be used right away without the worry of lining up blades and putting it together.
This cutter works great and cuts fries with ease. However, this size cutter is for really thin fries so make sure it is the actual size you want before you pull the trigger.
This works great! It fits the chopper perfectly. We had been using the blade assembly from our dicer for the fries when we changed the size. Once we order this second blade assembly we no longer had to keep switching.
As it goes things get worn out so for ease of replacement and for as much as it gets used, its a simple replacement for a valueable piece of equipment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register