Monin 750 mL Premium Blackcurrant Flavoring / Fruit Syrup
$6.01/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Flavors:
- Sweet, bitter blackcurrant flavor, made with pure cane sugar and no artificial ingredients
- Compatible with a .25 oz. Monin syrup pump (sold separately) to measure and cleanly dispense flavor
- Enhances coffees, lattes, and cocktails without being too sweet; Dairy free and suitable for vegans
- Glass bottle has an attractive shelf presence; Great for restaurants, coffee shops, or cafes
- 25 (1 oz.) servings per bottle
You May Also Need
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25.4 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to keep this product refrigerated? Or refrigerate after opening?
- No, this product does not require refrigeration.
- Can I recycle this bottle?
- Yes, this bottle is recyclable.
- Can I mix this product with dairy ingredients?
- Yes, this product can be used with ingredients like milk, cream, and half & half.
- It looks like a ring formed inside the neck of my syrup bottle. Is this normal and still safe to use?
- It is not uncommon to see this, but the manufacturer assures that this is not mold and it is not harmful. It can be caused over time from an oil separation in the syrup ingredients. It doesn't pose a food safety risk or alter the taste of the syrup.
Containing quality ingredients, this Monin 750 mL premium blackcurrant flavoring syrup is a quick and easy way to add new flavors to a variety of recipes! Add a splash of this blackcurrant syrup to your popular cocktails and mocktails and it's sure to please your guests. The sweet, yet slightly bitter taste and dark purple color of this flavoring syrup will enhance the fruity profile of your mixed drinks and desserts without overpowering them or being too sweet. Plus, it's produced with pure cane sugar and no artificial flavors, making it an all-natural syrup with a balanced blend of flavor and aroma that will instantly upgrade your sangrias, smoothies, jams, and ice creams.
Packaged in a glass bottle, this flavoring syrup is an excellent addition to any restaurant, bar, coffee shop, or cafe. It boasts a sleek appearance for an attractive shelf presence and can easily be paired with a compatible pump for quick, efficient service during peak serving hours.
Since 1912, Monin has had a passion for delivering premium products that simplify the beverage-making process. Their sense of innovation and creativity has led to a wide variety of flavors and recipes to suit any menu. Use this Monin blackcurrant syrup and craft superior beverages for your guests!
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item does not contain any milk-based ingredients.
This item has been Halal certified by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America and it is permissible under Islamic law.
People Talk About:great syrup flavoring blackcurrant flavor flavored lemonades drinks fruit Monin
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis Monin black currant flavoring syrup tastes like tart berries. It is good to flavor tarts, pies, jams, jellies, etc. It even smells likes berries.
Love the blackcurrant flavoring and great for making our blackcurrant jam. Really helps enhance the flavor of the jam and adds a great coloring too.
A bold type fruit flavoring syrup that you do not see everyday. The blackcurrant is a great fruit syrup and really tastes great in specialty drinks.
I have nothing but great things to say about this Monin flavoring syrup. It is now a favorite of mine and I use it all the time.
A really nice quality fruit syrup from Monin that is awesome for flavoring our teas and lemonades. I love the tartness from the black currant syrup and its great to cut down the sweetness in lemonade.
A nice mildly tart syrup that is great for making unique flavored green tea. The blackcurrant syrup is a great find and a new favorite at our diner.
Premium blackcurrant syrup can be used in mock-tails, cocktails, and flavored tea. The sweetness of it is not very strong, and the flavor is perfect for your drinks.
This has a great tart flavor that is perfect for flavoring pies and baked goods. It is also great for making specialty drinks and lemonades.
Exotic flavor in the United States, so adding this to the menu allows for some tasty alternatives in coffeehouse offerings. Also GREAT in Italian sodas and Italian cream sodas.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register