Monin 750 mL Premium Grenadine Flavoring Syrup
$6.01/EachShips free with Plus
Lot pricing allows you to buy an item in a set bulk quantity to save money. We list the amount of product you need to purchase in order to receive lot pricing under the orange ribbon, so you always know how to get the best deal. The same discount is applied for each lot you purchase.
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with pure cane sugar and no artificial ingredients
- Quick and easy way to add flavor to anything you make
- Enhances beverages without being too sweet
- Glass bottle has an attractive shelf presence
- Great for restaurants, bars, coffee shops, or cafes
- Dairy free and suitable for vegans
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25.4 oz.|
Soda / Drink Syrups
Customer questions about this product
- When I mixed this syrup with hot milk or cream, it caused it to curdle – why?
- These syrups get their delicious taste from natural flavors, meaning they also have varying levels of citric acid. Syrup flavors based on naturally acidic items, such as lemons, limes, and other fruits, will have more citric acid; when mixed with hot dairy products, it may occasionally produce the curdling that you’re seeing. However, these flavors make an excellent addition to sodas, iced teas, lemonades, and mixed drinks!
For warm beverages, try a slightly different way of preparing your syrup and milk. Mix the syrup into the espresso, and then steam the milk separately – this will keep the syrup and the dairy products separate for as long as possible, and minimize the chance of curdling.
- Do I need to keep this product refrigerated? Or refrigerate after opening?
- No, this product does not require refrigeration.
- Can I recycle this bottle?
- Yes, this bottle is recyclable.
- It looks like a ring formed inside the neck of my syrup bottle. Is this normal and still safe to use?
- It is not uncommon to see this, but the manufacturer assures that this is not mold and it is not harmful. It can be caused over time from an oil separation in the syrup ingredients. It doesn't pose a food safety risk or alter the taste of the syrup.
Containing quality ingredients, this Monin 750 mL premium grenadine flavoring syrup is a quick and easy way to add new flavors to a variety of recipes! Add a splash of this grenadine syrup to your most popular beverages and it's sure to please your guests. The sweet, berry taste and bright red color of this flavoring syrup will enhance the fruity profile of your mixed or blended drinks without overpowering them or being too sweet. Plus, it's produced with pure cane sugar and no artificial flavors, making it an all-natural syrup with a balanced blend of flavor and aroma that will instantly upgrade your sodas, lemonades, shirley temples, or tequila sunrises.
Packaged in a glass bottle, this flavoring syrup is an excellent addition to any restaurant, bar, coffee shop, or cafe. It boasts a sleek appearance for an attractive shelf presence and can easily be paired with a compatible pump for quick, efficient service during peak serving hours.
Since 1912, Monin has had a passion for delivering premium products that simplify the beverage-making process. Their sense of innovation and creativity has led to a wide variety of flavors and recipes to suit any menu. Use this Monin grenadine syrup and craft superior beverages for your guests!
This item is made with non-genetically modified ingredients.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been Halal certified by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America and it is permissible under Islamic law.
This item is prepared without meat or milk products and is certified Kosher by the Kosher Supervision of America.
People Talk About:syrup grenadine Great cocktails flavor flavoring mixed perfect drinks Monin
A nice premium grenadine flavoring syrup that is delicious. Great for making any beverage type great. Love the bottle and the consistency of the syrup.
Dean P. from Country Fresh Snacks Posted on 01/28/2018
I use this a lot when I am making mixed cocktails. It is really great quality grenadine that is not too strong like some other brands that I have bought in the past.
Brian H. Posted on 01/25/2018
A really nice quality fruit syrup from Monin that is awesome for flavoring our teas and lemonades. The grenadine flavoring syrup is top notch and perfect for adding a splash of color to any drink.
Hank t. Posted on 01/22/2018
A very good brand of premium grenadine flavoring syrup. The syrup is perfect for adding a splash of flavor and color to cocktails. The syrup is really an essential in the bar business.
Gary from Price Proudce Posted on 11/30/2017
Grenadine Monin syrup has a rich and perfect flavor for your mock-tail cocktail, tea or soda. Grenadine Monin syrup is the right choice for you because it gives a perfect sweetness and true flavor for your mixed drinks.
Thanh H. Posted on 09/21/2017
This is a must for all bartenders. It is vital to a lot of mixed drink recipes and it comes in a great stylish bottle. Highly recommend this product.
Jonathan P. Posted on 08/16/2017
Any bartender need this syrup! It is a basic for a lot of cocktails Quality is great, taste is really full. Price is great too.
Tomas S. from Tom Posted on 12/20/2016
I have only used grenadine in mixed drinks. It helps to make them with no aftertaste. The flavor does blend well with the other ingredients.
Tonya L. Posted on 12/05/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register