Products In This Look!
- Monin Caramel Flavoring Sauce - 64 fl. oz.
$16.99 / Each
- Monin 1 Liter Mango Fruit Puree
$14.99 / Each
- Monin 12 fl. oz. White Chocolate Flavoring Sauce
$6.29 / Each
- Monin Strawberry Concentrated Flavor 375 mL
$9.79 / Each
- Monin 12 fl. oz. Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Flavoring Sauce
$6.29 / Each
- Monin 750 mL HomeCrafted Margarita Cocktail Mix
$5.99 / Each
- Monin 46 fl. oz. Wildberry Fruit Smoothie Mix
$11.99 / Each
- plusMonin White Chocolate Flavoring Sauce - 64 fl. oz.Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars
- plusMonin .25 oz Flavoring Syrup Pump for 750mL Glass BottlesRated 4.8 out of 5 stars
- plusMonin 46 fl. oz. Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie MixRated 4.8 out of 5 stars
- plusMonin .25 oz. Flavoring Syrup Pump for 1L Plastic BottlesRated 4.8 out of 5 stars
Shop All Categories
Get the Flavors You Want with Monin
Founded in 1912 as a small, family-owned business in Bourges, France, Monin is now a leading provider of flavoring syrups. The company has its US headquarters in Clearwater, Florida, though they have several manufacturing plants and export their products to places around the globe. Monin flavoring syrups can be used in cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and any other foodservice establishment that wants to add a little extra flavor to the menu.Monin syrups come in several different styles, allowing you to add extra zest to anything you serve. Coffee drink syrups can be used to make specialty hot and cold drinks at your cafe or used to top ice cream sundaes and milkshakes. You can also find fruity purees and drink mixes that are perfect for smoothies, flavored lemonades, and cocktails, so you can constantly create delicious new drinks for your customers.