A couple months ago I purchased the Edlund 16" HD Locking Tongs, the Mercer 5"x4" HD Turner, Mercer 9"x4" fish/egg turner, and the Oxo 2" basting brush for my home outdoor grilling. With these tools I think I am pretty much set for anything for years to come. They are large and high quality. I use their smaller counterparts indoors on my stove.
$23.21/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Slotted design is perfect for cooking eggs and fish
- Nylon handle absorbs 50% less heat than a standard handle
- Heat-resistant up to 450 degrees; 45-50% higher melting point than other handles
- Dual-textured handle provides extra grip and helps prevent slipping
- Sanitary, sealed handle
Other Products from this Line
- Mercer Culinary M33183 Hell's Handle® High Heat 6" x 3" Fish / Egg Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M18290 Hell's Handle® High Heat 6" x 5" Heavy-Duty Square Edge Turner
- Mercer Culinary M18300 Hell's Handle® High Heat 8" x 3" Solid Rounded Edge Turner
- Mercer Culinary M18270 Hell's Handle® High Heat 9 1/4" x 4" Stainless Steel Beveled Edge Blade Grill Scraper with Burgundy Handle
- Mercer Culinary M18350 Hell's Handle® High Heat 8" x 4" Heavy-Duty Square Edge Turner
- Mercer Culinary M18320 Hell's Handle® High Heat 6" x 3" Square Edge Turner
- Mercer Culinary M18280 Hell's Handle® High Heat 5" x 4" Heavy-Duty Square Edge Turner
- Mercer Culinary M18310 Hell's Handle® High Heat 8" x 3" Perforated Rounded Edge Turner
- Mercer Culinary M18370 Hell's Handle® High Heat 6" x 5 1/8" Stainless Steel Dough Cutter / Scraper with Burgundy Handle
- Mercer Culinary M33183LH Hell's Handle® High Heat 6" x 3" Left-Handed Fish / Egg Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M18340 Hell's Handle® High Heat 5" x 3" Heavy-Duty Square Edge Turner
- Mercer Culinary M18330 Hell's Handle® High Heat 8" x 3" Solid Rounded Edge Turner with Long 10" Handle
- Mercer Culinary M18360 Hell's Handle® High Heat 8" x 3" Square Edge Turner
- Mercer Culinary Hell's Handle® High Heat 8" x 3" Solid Beveled Edge Turner M18305
- Mercer Culinary M18390LH Hell's Handle® High Heat 9" x 4" Left-Handed Slotted Fish / Egg Turner
- Mercer Culinary M18380 Hell's Handle® High Heat 12 1/2" Pot / Cook's Fork
Handle the heat of a steaming hot grill with this Mercer Culinary M18390 Hell's Handle® high heat 9" x 4" slotted fish / egg turner / spatula.
Whether you need it for flipping fish or making an omelet, a reliable turner is a necessary component in any commercial kitchen. With excellent heat resistance to protect your hands as well as the turner, you can be sure this turner will last even in the hottest of settings. Plus, the handle is completely sealed for excellent sanitation. With a limited lifetime warranty, you can count on the quality and durability of this Mercer Culinary Hell's Handle® turner.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"There’s 9 inch long Hells handle by Mercer fishtail spatula is by far my favorite spatula I’ve ever own I have the smaller one that I use inside and I decided I needed this one for my barbecue outside"Read More Reviews
The heat-resistant handle on this turner can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It also absorbs 50% less heat than a standard polypropylene handle, remaining cool to the touch even in the hottest conditions. Plus, this tool has a 45-50% higher melting point than traditional handles, ensuring that it will remain durable long beyond the competitors' models.
All Hell's Handle® turner blades feature the perfect combination of stiffness and flexibility so you can flip large, flaky fish while retaining the slight pliability you need for easier use. This also contributes to the excellent balance of the turner for a flawless performance in any kitchen.
The slotted blade assists in a wide variety of tasks, like forming an omelet or flipping a delicate piece of meat, making it essential to your commercial kitchen.
Perfect for commercial use, the dimpled handle features a dual-textured finish for extra grip, slip resistance, and comfortable use in even the busiest of settings.
Stainless Steel Blade
This turner's blade is made of high carbon stainless steel, presenting a polished, high quality appearance and reliable performance. Plus, it won't stain with extended use. Add this turner to your commercial kitchen to ensure quality performance.
- Blade Length:9 Inches
- Blade Width:4 Inches
- Overall Length:14 Inches
People Talk About:spatula fish great turner handle more delicate kitchen big egg
This is a big spatula. Its perfect for omelets, pancakes, and other large items we cook on the griddle. Dont use these for single eggs tho, The gaps in the head of the spatula are too big to effectively turn a single egg. The spatula itself is super light weight as well but very sturdy
There’s 9 inch long Hells handle by Mercer fishtail spatula is by far my favorite spatula I’ve ever own I have the smaller one that I use inside and I decided I needed this one for my barbecue outside
This is one of the more versatile turners in our kitchen. While called an egg turner it is more of a delicate food turner used on burgers when they want to fall apart, fish etc
Well my kitchen staff wanted these, and like kitchen staff they are not using it. Oh well. They are a great quality for sure and have many uses.
Great fish or egg spatula. So lightweight but handles very nicely. Simple to flip delicate items on the saute pan. Seems nice and durable too.
Hells handle products are great this is another awesome one I've never seen a fishtail this big it is awesome I like it a lot it's very versatile in the kitchen
Got this for our fishing trips, we catch and eat em. It's what we live off of on the trips. Very good handle and cleans easy
Had owned a straight fish/egg turner before buying this model and I find myself reaching for this one more than my straight model. Definitely a little bigger than old household one but to be honest I prefer it over the smaller model because I can use it on the grill. Like someone mentioned, works great for other proteins and anything you want to have more control in turning.
Great size for flipping delicate fish as it has more width and length than a typical spatula. The open slots allow any oil or liquid to remain in the pan giving you the choice as to whether the oil/liquid remains in the pan or not.
A bit larger a spatula than expected, but it is a great product. Very well constructed handle and spatula blade itself. Great for turning fish and for other applications too. A recommended product.
I was looking for a fish turner that was bigger for my griddle. I bought this and was very happy with the performance. The tapered front edge makes it easy to get under the fish and the handle worked as stated by manufacture. the handle did not get hot and was very sturdy. Excellent product.
This is an amazing high heat fish spatula! It is very well built and can withstand a lot of use! Great for delicate fish and even burgers on the grill!!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register