Manitowoc IRT0900A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Regular Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 797 lb.
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Produces up to 797 lb. of regular ice per day
- Intelligent diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance
- easyTouch display makes operation as simple as possible
- 208-230V; 60 Hz, 1 Phase
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need View All Items
Manitowoc SPA-310 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 120V, 180 lb.
plus $3,052.00 / Each
Manitowoc 000005162 16 oz. Ice Machine Cleaner - 12/Case
plus $326.99 / Case
Manitowoc 000005164 16 oz. Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $326.49 / Case
Manitowoc K-00450 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor
plus $328.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Manitowoc 94-0580-3 1 Gallon Ice Machine Cleaner
$66.99 / Each
Programming your Indigo NXT ice machine to operate at certain time and not at others helps save energy consumption and costs. This short tutorial walks you through the programming process step-by-step.
To make set-up as easy as possible on the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine, a set-up wizard walks you through the process step-by-step. For a tutorial on how to do this, check out this video.
Learn how to easily lock and unlock the touch screen on your Indigo NXT!
Get an up close and personal look at the Indigo NXT and it's next level approach to ice making!
For quality, convenience, and unbeatable energy efficiency, the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine is the logical choice. Boasting multiple energy efficiency ratings, including Energy Star 3.0, this unit can help save your business thousands of dollars in utilities. Find out more here.
Regular preventative maintenance cleanings are important for keeping your ice machine running smoothly. Watch this video to learn how to properly clean and sanitize Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Performing regular deep cleaning and sanitizing on your equipment is essential for ensuring that it continues to run efficiently and for maintaining food safety. Watch this video to learn how to perform a detailed cleaning on Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Keeping the air filter on your air-cooled ice machine clean is essential for ensuring efficient operation. Watch this video to learn how to remove and clean the air filter on Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Learn how to properly remove your Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine from service and prepare it for winter by watching this informative video.
|Manitowoc Ice IRT0900A-261 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||797 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.01 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Manitowoc Ice IRT0900A-261 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT series, this 30" wide IRT0900A air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This impressive unit can make up to 797 lb. of regular ice per day. When compared to previous Indigo models, its global warming potential is reduced by as much as 48%, and is up to 43% more energy efficient, significantly lowering the cost of ownership.
A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its easyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Unaffected by water conditions, the acoustical ice sensing probe detects when the harvest is ready so the machine continues to run smoothly. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation. This unit requires a 208-230V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 26 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IRT0900A-261
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register