Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Includes Manitowoc D570 ice storage bin with a capacity of 532 lb.
- Produces up to 490 lb. of ice per day
- easyTouch display makes operation as simple as possible
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- Manitowoc iAuCS Indigo Automated Ice Machine Cleaning System - 115V
- Manitowoc K-00464 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor Upgrade Kit
- Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
- Manitowoc AR-PREP Arctic Pure Plus Pre-Filter Assembly for Ice Machines - 0.75 GPM
- Manitowoc AR-10000P Arctic Pure Plus Ice Machine Water Filtration System with .5 Micron Rating - 0.75 GPM
|Height||71 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield|| 300 to 500 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.52 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice Machines with Bins|
|Water Usage||19 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT series, this 30" wide IYT0450A air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This impressive unit can make up to 490 lb. of half dice ice cubes per day and, when compared to previous Indigo models, lowers energy consumption by an average of 9%, potable water usage by 5%, and condenser water usage by 19%!
A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its easyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. With a unique patented technology, the acoustical ice sensing probe detects when the harvest is ready so the machine continues to run smoothly in challenging water conditions. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. The ice machine carries CE, UL, NSF, and ARI/AHRI certifications.
This ice machine also comes with a bin included so you don't need to worry about purchasing one separately. It features an insulated door that's angled 53 degrees for ergonomic scooping, as well as built-in side grips for one-handed use from multiple access points. This allows the worker to stand and scoop ice comfortably from more than one location in front of the bin. It also allows them to grasp the door while scooping for leverage and support. To ensure that the door remains open during the scooping process, the door is outfitted with a cammed self-latch to prevent premature closing.
An NSF-approved ice scoop with built-in knuckle and thumb guards is included with the bin to help prevent cross-contamination. It boasts a 5.3 lb. ice capacity, ensuring that retrieval is as efficient as possible.
This ice storage bin is built with exterior Duratech metal that resists corrosion and smudging better than stainless steel for brilliant luster and long-lasting reliability. Plus, the bin liner is blue polyurethane, which enhances the clearness of ice. The bin carries NSF and ARI/AHRI certifications.
Height: 71 1/2"
Ice Machine Dimensions:
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/2"
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 34"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT0420A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine with D420 Ice Bin - 115V, 460 lb.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register