Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $180.54 back (18,054 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 715 lb. of half dice ice cubes per day
- Can hold up to 532 lb. of ice at one time
- easyTouch display makes operation easy
- 208-230V, 1 phase
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$506.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 300 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 71 1/2 Inches
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 715 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Half Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Ice Machines with Bins
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo series, this 30" wide IYT0750A air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This Manitowoc IYT0750A ice machine can make up to 715 lb. of half size dice ice cubes per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume.
Its easyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders and asset information through an eye-catching illuminated blue display. This machine's innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Another unique, patented feature is the acoustical ice sensing probe, which detects when the harvest is ready so the machine continues to run smoothly in challenging water conditions.
An easy-to-clean food zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes ensures proper cleanliness and sanitation. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation. The ice machine carries CE, UL, NSF, and ARI/AHRI certifications, and it requires a 208-230V/60A/1 phase electrical connection for operation. The DuraTech exterior fights corrosion and resists fingerprints and scratches for a long-lasting professional appearance.
Your ice machine comes with the Manitowoc D-570 ice storage bin, which can hold up to 532 lb. of ice at one time. It also features a DuraTech exterior and an insulated door that's angled 53 degrees for ergonomic scooping, as well as built-in side grips for one-handed use from multiple access points. This allows the worker to stand and scoop ice comfortably from more than one location in front of the bin.
An NSF-approved ice scoop with built-in knuckle and thumb guards is included with the bin to help prevent cross-contamination. It boasts a 5.3 lb. ice capacity, ensuring that retrieval is as efficient as possible.
Ice Machine Dimensions:
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 21 1/2"
Storage Bin Dimensions:
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 34"
Capacity: 532 lb.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 34"
Height: 71 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register