Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $177.33 back (17,733 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 851 lb. of dice ice per day
- Intelligent diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance
- easyTouch display makes operation as simple as possible
- 208-230V; 60 Hz, 1 Phase
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
Works WithView All Items
$4,196.00/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Manitowoc Ice IDT0900A-261 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 145 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 26 1/2 Inches
- 9.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 851 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 4.85 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 19 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Manitowoc Ice IDT0900A-261 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT series, this 30" wide IDT0900A air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This impressive unit can make up to 851 lb. of dice ice per day. When compared to previous Indigo models, its global warming potential is reduced by as much as 48%, and is up to 43% more energy efficient, significantly lowering the cost of ownership.
A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its easyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Unaffected by water conditions, the acoustical ice sensing probe detects when the harvest is ready so the machine continues to run smoothly. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation. This unit requires a 208-230V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 26 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IDT0900A-261
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register