Lodge HMSRD 14 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Round Mini Server
$8.78/EachShips free with Plus
Lot pricing allows you to buy an item in a set bulk quantity to save money. We list the amount of product you need to purchase in order to receive lot pricing under the orange ribbon, so you always know how to get the best deal. The same discount is applied for each lot you purchase.
Other Available Sizes:
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Integral handles for easy transport
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Patented heat-treating process greatly inhibits rust
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
Need a cast iron pan that is worry and hassle free? Try one of Lodge's cast iron pans! Because they are rust-resistant, they can be washed by hand or in a dishwasher. For best results, season the pan with your favorite oil once it's been cleaned.
|Lodge HMSRD Specs|
|Length||8 1/4 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Height||1 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Usage||Entrée / Single Service|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
- Is this item dishwasher safe?
- This heat treated cast iron piece from Lodge has been shown to survive cycles in a 2 minute commercial dishwasher with no signs of rust. However, it is recommended that these items be hand washed.
Lodge HMSRD Details
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge HMSRD 14 oz. cast iron mini server! Lodge heat-enhanced cast iron goes through a patented heat-treating process which inhibits rust for worry free maintenance. This is not a coating, but a process that changes the molecular make up of the iron's surface to inhibit oxidation. This piece in particular is perfect for serving and preparing hot or cold recipes, appetizers, desserts, and entrees alike - the durable cast iron easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This server is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking. Ensure rust-free cookware with Lodge heat-enhanced cookware, like this. It's the only line on the market using this innovative heat-treating process to guarantee longevity in your commercial kitchen.
Length: 8 1/4"
Width: 6 3/8"
Height: 1 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Other Products from this Line
Lodge H3SK 6 1/2" Round Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Skillet
Lodge HM16OS 16 oz. Oval Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Mini Server
Lodge H5MIC 5" Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Cover
Lodge H5MS 5" Round Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Individual Serving Skillet
Lodge HCK Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron 16 oz. Country Kettle
Lodge HMSB 12 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Round Mini Serving Bowl
Lodge HMSOV 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Oval Mini Individual Server
Lodge HMSRC 10 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Rectangular Mini Server
Lodge HMSS 10 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Square Mini Server
Lodge HOSD 36 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Oval Serving Dish
People Talk About:love dishes cast Lodge great iron serving servers Server little
perfect little size for individual rice bowls, snacks or nuts at a party. I love these little dishes because they are able to get get hot and hold thier own.
James C. from Catering inc Posted on 02/17/2018
The Lodge 14 oz. Pre-Seasones Heat-Treated Cast Iton Round Mini Server is heavy weight and sturdy. It comes pre-seasoned and is great for presentation. It is great for streak, pasta and many other dishes.
Abby G. Posted on 12/12/2017
These are great to cook steak in. I love how easy it is. The side grips make it easy to take out of the oveb
Daellion G. Posted on 10/10/2017
I love Lodge cookware because it is well constructed and heavy duty. The 14 ounce serveware is great for serving pasta. The design is wonderful.
Jonathan P. Posted on 08/31/2017
An excellent investment for your business or home. Very versatile and cost-effective cast-iron by Lodge. This pre-seasoned pan heats and cooks evenly with every use.
Rebecca W. from Daily Grind Posted on 08/07/2017
I absolutely love these cute little mini cast iron servers. They are so adorable for serving side dishes or smaller mains and still have an elegant look.
Tiffany C. Posted on 06/27/2017
We love out Lodge cast iron individual cook/serve items. This round one makes for a generous serving of eggplant parm or shakshuka for our brunch
Dean G. from Dino's Grotto Posted on 06/12/2017
I highly recommend this dish if you like the idea of serving customers food that will stay warm. We make a lot of spoon bread as a complimentary appetizer and love using these dishes to serve a table with. They're so impressive.
Linda S. Posted on 06/07/2017
Sir clean recommended this product Lodge HMSRD 14 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Round Mini Server, because its perfect to prepare tortillas, omelets etc. The material is very resistant.
Andrea C. from Sir Clean Corp- Managment, Cleaning and Moving Miami Posted on 10/28/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register